Medical paperwork not received

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hi, that's great news at last, really pleased for you.
Just to say I also found out today that I will be granted 3 year license (but disappointed but better than 1 year as usual!) and that I should receive it within 6 to 10 days. 11 months wait in total including 6 months in queue for review.
Thanks very much to all the ongoing support and comments, you all know who you are!!
❤️🙏
NileR

Just to say I also found out today that I will be granted 3 year license (but disappointed but better than 1 year as usual!) and that I should receive it within 6 to 10 days. 11 months wait in total including 6 months in queue for review.
Thanks very much to all the ongoing support and comments, you all know who you are!!
❤️🙏
NileR
❤️🙏
NileR
Finally your wait is over at last good news 😊

❤️🙏
NileR
Absolutely amazing mate! So happy that everyone seems to be getting things sorted at last.

Tim Burton emailed me today sadly he only told me what I already know.
Sorry about that. Mines was a relatively complex series of issues though what went in my favour was there was no actual "decision" as such as I had met all the driving standards. I'm a bit gutted at the three year issue only but I suppose that's because of the medical issues.
The main thing was the 6 month wait for their doctor to review the gp report.
This is the reason for the hold up (s).
If the doctor has any reason for further enquiry regarding a case then they cannot move onto another case until all these enquiries and issues are dealt with even if the cases behind are simple cases with no issues.
It only takes the case in front to hold up the doctors whole queue for the system to come to a complete halt.
I really hope you get some progress soon, I really do.
All the very best to you
I was going to pm you tonight anyway about that thing we were discussing privately, how did you get on with that?
PM me if you want to.
🙏
NileR

Well if bot NileR and Callumrayb have theirs back , may I perhaps dream that I too will soon join the ranks of the licenced. ...........in 2022 at least. im only into my 5th month post ban..

So NileR and Callumrayb congratulations, I now look forward to hearing about insurance etc as thats what ive been thinking about , wishfully......

Hang on let me check ...................................................nope still nothing updated for myself. , meh

Well if bot NileR and Callumrayb have theirs back , may I perhaps dream that I too will soon join the ranks of the licenced. ...........in 2022 at least. im only into my 5th month post ban..

So NileR and Callumrayb congratulations, I now look forward to hearing about insurance etc as thats what ive been thinking about , wishfully......

Hang on let me check ...................................................nope still nothing updated for myself. , meh
Hi, thanks for that.
No issue with my insurance, even though I'm on S88.
Can't remember how much it is but it's not a lot I think, around 350 or something.
No offences or claims etc, only two or three years NCB as I gave up driving for 3 years and lost 25 years worth.

Called today and was told I need to send a £65 licence fee (was not aware of this as they never asked) BEFORE they can issue my licence. Does anyone know how long a postal order takes? Never done one.

Called today and was told I need to send a £65 licence fee (was not aware of this as they never asked) BEFORE they can issue my licence. Does anyone know how long a postal order takes? Never done one.
I take it you mean how long to get cashed by dvla? Maybe a couple of weeks when they get round to opening it I would imagine.
You can always check to see if it has been cashed with post office online using twitter and they are usually pretty quick at replying.
Just make sure you keep the receipt you get at the post office and send by some form of registered mail too. I would go for guaranteed 24 hour delivery If you can afford it.
Remember there is an additional post office charge on top of the cost of the £65, not sure how much that will be but a fair it is proportional to the £65 cost.
Also make sure it goes to the correct department and postcode to ensure it gets there OK and does not get lost in the system. I've just checked a D1 form and the only one that has a £65 fee is for "disqualification" and that goes to SA99 1AA - is yours for disqualification, I can't remember.
From memory you have to(at least) put your drivers number on the reverse side and probably your "M" number etc.

I take it you mean how long to get cashed by dvla? Maybe a couple of weeks when they get round to opening it I would imagine.
You can always check to see if it has been cashed with post office online using twitter and they are usually pretty quick at replying.
Just make sure you keep the receipt you get at the post office and send by some form of registered mail too. I would go for guaranteed 24 hour delivery If you can afford it.
Remember there is an additional post office charge on top of the cost of the £65, not sure how much that will be but a fair it is proportional to the £65 cost.
Also make sure it goes to the correct department and postcode to ensure it gets there OK and does not get lost in the system. I've just checked a D1 form and the only one that has a £65 fee is for "disqualification" and that goes to SA99 1AA - is yours for disqualification, I can't remember.
From memory you have to(at least) put your drivers number on the reverse side and probably your "M" number etc.
Cheers Nile, the chap on the phone was lovely and apologetic that they didn't previously tell me about it, but he has assured me that everything has gone through absolutely fine and my licence is ready to be issued as soon as the postal order is cashed. He said I'm also still the highest priority and judging by the fact my urine sample results were only ready on the 26th and they tried to issue it within 2 days is obviously them replying to all my complaints. Couple more weeks and I'll have it in my hand hopefully

Cheers Nile, the chap on the phone was lovely and apologetic that they didn't previously tell me about it, but he has assured me that everything has gone through absolutely fine and my licence is ready to be issued as soon as the postal order is cashed. He said I'm also still the highest priority and judging by the fact my urine sample results were only ready on the 26th and they tried to issue it within 2 days is obviously them replying to all my complaints. Couple more weeks and I'll have it in my hand hopefully
Good. I was told to expect it within 6 to 10 days so maybe this will give you an idea of how long it will take after being cashed.

Called today, 8th Feb and apparently my post was just scanned onto the system.. there was no timescale until it cashes apparently but I did say "I'll call up in a week or so" and he responded with "it may we'll be sorted by then" so it's right on the edge, can't wait.. the anticipation of this is killing me. Even bought a new helmet and gloves for when I can get back out riding!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off