First offence !!!!

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hello Sarah was you done for drink driving and was that with the driving course?
Yes got my ban back in march I blew 80 I got 18 months so when I do the course it bring it down to around 4 month I think booking it this month but doing it via online as I work everyday.

Well it's nearly friday. Heard nothing from solicitor will be ringing them tomorrow. As they be closed at weekend. Have to do something as I cannot just wing it and hope for the best.

Finally solicitor is ringing me at 2.30 today. And apparently I'm in the diary for monday. Why couldn't they just ring or message me. The last week day before court. Sarah did you get a solicitor to represent you?

Finally solicitor is ringing me at 2.30 today. And apparently I'm in the diary for monday. Why couldn't they just ring or message me. The last week day before court. Sarah did you get a solicitor to represent you?
I used the duty one on the day honestly I would not be paying for a solicitor your guilty so wouldn't waste your money tbh he did a great job

Hi Sarah the duty one won't speck for yiu tho in Court do they do everything a normal solicitor does. I got there early I was assigned a solicitor you go into a room to go over everything. Show them the letters you brought I got one from my line manager one from my doctor then you get called into court and they do all the talking. Mine was great he was trying to get me 12 month ban.but didn't work with what I blew which was 80.

Hey just read your posts, honestly guys see once courts over your stages that your Feeling now won’t feel as deep and your focus turns to getting back on the road. I used a solicitor for court, and I didn’t need to to attend, he attended for me. I’m in Scotland not sure where you guys are. I got legal aid? Maybe worth looking into this? I know one of you are close to your date so I’m not sure if you have any legal aid solicitors in your area give them a call? If your pleading guilty and don’t get legal aid SAVE YOUR MONEY and represent yourself. I only used a solicitor as I couldn’t miss work or get childcare. Plead guilty, show remorse, ask politely for the course and dress smartly. Honestly it’s over so quickly in the court room & once it’s over you will understand me saying the stages change. Gutted, relief and determination is what I felt. I’m 8 months into my ban and back driving next month and I can hand on heart say I’m a different person now for sure. Good luck guys 🤞🏼 Remember you can still drive until your court dates just don’t drive to court as your ban starts instantly.

How do you go about getting a duty solicitor then or is it the one that you had at the police station on the night?
You will see the usher when you go in you will have time to speak to the duty solicitor don't panic. Good luck is it today ?

Hi guya, soz never posted over weekend. Finally had my court hearing. Very nervous. Solicitor rang me Friday only to tell me I didn't qualify for legal aid. Spoke to duty solicitor today and got a little advice. He couldn't go with me as in another court. I pleaded guilty, got £650 fine, 12 points, banned 14 months. I asked about a course and they will contact me.

Hi guya, soz never posted over weekend. Finally had my court hearing. Very nervous. Solicitor rang me Friday only to tell me I didn't qualify for legal aid. Spoke to duty solicitor today and got a little advice. He couldn't go with me as in another court. I pleaded guilty, got £650 fine, 12 points, banned 14 months. I asked about a course and they will contact me.
What did you blew ? That was a good result!!

12 points and banned for 14 mouths?? So yiu got a 14 mouth bad then or you mean you got a 14 mouth ban and yiu have 12 points for the next year's if that's the case that's ****ing shit surly as you can't driver now at all for the next 3 years surely if you know got 12 points for the next 3 years??

Are you sure about the points? You normally get the ban instead of points. Why not just ban you for 20 months (14 months ban + 6 months for points.)

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off