First offence !!!!

Convicted Driver Insurance

Carmad67

Any first offenders who blew 80. Clean licrnce, never before drink driving, no criminal record. Just a tiny mental health problem. Just wanted to know what sentence you got. I never pleaded guilty at interview as could cope going back in. Got arrested Easter Sunday at midnight and didn't get interviewed till half 4 on Monday afternoon. So I'm thinking of I said yes I'm guilty it be kept in till sometime tuesday?

Any first offenders who blew 80. Clean licrnce, never before drink driving, no criminal record. Just a tiny mental health problem. Just wanted to know what sentence you got. I never pleaded guilty at interview as could cope going back in. Got arrested Easter Sunday at midnight and didn't get interviewed till half 4 on Monday afternoon. So I'm thinking of I said yes I'm guilty it be kept in till sometime tuesday?
Hello got pulled on the Friday just gone same as you I blow 84 first encounter with the police clean license what as happened to your case and what did you get from it? My Court date is first week of June

And how are you coping with it all in bits ATM ashamed and not really know what to do from here

Hi my heads still in bifs. Not much support.still have a week on Monday to go for court.not even sure if I will have a lawyer. I will have to try to write something down to say. Not even sure what I'm supposed to say, like what do you call the judges? Do you say like a back ground? Why I was out that day? Why I drove? Do I tell them about my attack? It's a total nightmare. I'm on sedatives now to try keep it together.

I would try get a solicitor mate but as said trying to find answers my self as only got done Friday but same head all over the place ATM just can't believe it happened and can't believe I was stupid enough to do it first time and will definitely be the last time I ever go anywhere never a car ones been in the pub tbh. Did you lose your job or anything like that?

I think why didn't I just get a lift back. The solicitor I contacted after release has quoted £200 up front. Did you admit at interview? I didn't as it was Easter Monday and couldn't face going back into the cell till Tuesday. Was locked up at midnight and not interviewed until after 4pm. Was horrendous. Only ever time I was in a police station was I was much younger and was locked in a phone box. All the gave me was water. The shouting and banging. Crazy

I didn't admit at interview no just said no comment to all the questions that I was asked tbh as the appointed solicitor told me to. Have you had your court date then mate?? If so what was the out come of it?

Not until 9th of may. So a week today. Have no idea what to do. Don't have £200 to spend on solicitor. People mention there could be a duty solicitor but depends if busy. Think only first 30minutes of going to see a solicitor is free. On the day be smart as possible, have something written down, ppl say ask for the drink driving course, plead guilty, and then bend over and kiss me ass goodbye lol

Also apparently your insurance the day your banned goes up the spout. Will have to sorn motor as have no garage or driveway. Maybe stick it on ramps and jacks and take plates off to avoid tickets. I'm also care driver so that's down the toilet.

Yeah mate heard what you have and yeah I'm going to lose my job to dono what I'm going to do for work tbh total night mear tbh but only have are selfs to blame tho just totally shit tbh can't believe I did it

Long time for you. 5 weeks or so. What annoys me now are the drivers who do it everyday. That will bug me now. I've passed the denial stage and now into angry stage.lol. Not sure how many stages to go. Lol.

I think tbh iv gone pass all the stages all ready it is what it is I ****ed up what gets me is the fact you have to say to insurance for 5 years and it stays on your license for 11 years so won't come of till I'm 41 years old 😔😔 as I'm 30 this year.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking and what do you plan to do for work now that we can no longer do any driving job of any kind

I was the same as you .I blew 80. I got 18 month ban and a fine x

Well it's Wednesday kinda now, solicitor was in touch saying they not received papers from police. Have to find a photocopy place and drop a copy off. Getting a bit edgy now.

I'm sure it will be fine mate just have to try hope for a ok out come I guess but let us know either way.

I blew 85 and crashed my car into a roundabout 😣 had a 17 month ban and a fine. Once I completed the course it was reduced to 13 months, had my license back last October. You both will be absolutely fine in court, just show remorse for what you have done and dress smart, your solicitor will do all the mitigating. I was in and out within 10 minutes and instantly felt like a massive weight lifted off my shoulders. Good luck 🙂

Just a quick update. Got my forms photocopied and dropped them at aolicitors. Just have to wait now. Weekend be a killer

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off