Coronavirus for HROs

Convicted Driver Insurance
Just so i know. Do you have to wait for the DVLA to give you the name of a doctor etc or can you arrange your own? What do you need from the DVLA? A code or barcode?
Just the m number ask for it when you talk to someone at dvla

My advice if you're NOT a critical worker and dvla won't let you book a medical:
Complain Complain and more Complain.
Tell them to stop lying and if you give them a good reason they may eventually let you book.

Second wave may be just a couple weeks ahead and they may/will stop medicals again
I'm not key worker they didn't do anything I book my medical and complaints take weeks but worth doing I spent hours ring different medical places but had to travel 200 miles for it and it was someone on here that told me about it even told me there was no medicals taking place then I said iv book 1 they asked who with told them they sent paperwork out that day

I'm not key worker they didn't do anything I book my medical and complaints take weeks but worth doing I spent hours ring different medical places but had to travel 200 miles for it and it was someone on here that told me about it even told me there was no medicals taking place then I said iv book 1 they asked who with told them they sent paperwork out that day
My post was in relation during the end of pandemic. Now things are calming down and by the looks of it they're finally letting people book medicals

Good morning folks. Well judging by receiving my M number yesterday, contacting Aveley medical centre and them requesting my paperwork from dvla yesterday I can confirm I've been given a date for next week for a medical! Looks like things are starting to move forward for us all. Like people have said, KEEP GETTING AT THEM! Seems to be the only way!

There are some really positive updates on here. I just hope yesterday's news in respect of the Covid19 set back, isn't going to impact on the DVLA.

CJ

I have just had my medical only lasted a 10 mins at the most. I filled out the dr1v form while waiting. Told I should check the website in 2 -3 days to see if there are any changes.
Hopefully I get some good news in the coming days or weeks.

I have just had my medical only lasted a 10 mins at the most. I filled out the dr1v form while waiting. Told I should check the website in 2 -3 days to see if there are any changes.
Hopefully I get some good news in the coming days or weeks.
Well done I’ve got mine on the 13th, so it only takes a few days to show on dvla website after the medical.

Submitted my D1 about 1/2 months ago
I applied for my licence on the 22nd June, I am HRO so need a medical, I have had nothing from the DVLA. My band was due to end on the 14th Sep, any advice as to what to do? I tried calling so many times and the DVLA number is engaged

I just emailed medical centres that do the medicals . Do you have your 'm' number?
There is a list somewhere on here that gives you some medical centres in your area.

I just emailed medical centres that do the medicals . Do you have your 'm' number?
There is a list somewhere on here that gives you some medical centres in your area.
My ban ended in July i know they have a back log.

I don’t have a M number, the DVLA has not sent me any paperwork and I sent in my D1 6 weeks ago.
Thanks Donna

have you tried this number ‭0300 790 6806‬ it might get you through.
Thank you, the number just said their busy and good bye 😞. Do you have their e mail? I tried the contact form and got a standard response that they are only progressing HGV and key worker forms

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off