Coronavirus for HROs

Convicted Driver Insurance
Thank you, the number just said their busy and good bye 😞. Do you have their e mail? I tried the contact form and got a standard response that they are only progressing HGV and key worker forms
are you a keyworker?

I literally had to phone the DVLA everyday since posting my application (if you just keep ringing the 06 number and put it down and try again if you get busy message you will get through) make sure you select the option for medical to get through to medical team. I got upgraded to priority and then got given a name of a team leader who I asked for each time. I now have medical booked for Wednesday after which I’m hoping they make a quick decision as my new company car was delivered last Friday! Getting bored just sitting in passenger side pretending to drive lol

I literally had to phone the DVLA everyday since posting my application (if you just keep ringing the 06 number and put it down and try again if you get busy message you will get through) make sure you select the option for medical to get through to medical team. I got upgraded to priority and then got given a name of a team leader who I asked for each time. I now have medical booked for Wednesday after which I’m hoping they make a quick decision as my new company car was delivered last Friday! Getting bored just sitting in passenger side pretending to drive lol
Thank you fir your advice, I will just keep preserving with calling them. Hope you can get into the drivers seat soon 😊

Thank you fir your advice, I will just keep preserving with calling them. Hope you can get into the drivers seat soon 😊
Finally got through and I have my M number, he said that I need to wait for them to send me the doctors details (if they are doing medicals). I asked if I can book my own DVLA doctor and he said no, is that right? He also said I would need to get their approval if I changed doctors.... any help 😊

Thanks 😊
Im waiting to hear from my local clinic as they're waiting for dvla referral fax/letter .
If i dont hear anything I'll have to email Kim.
I don't want that coz its 1 hour away from where i live
Just wondered how long people have not drunk for before the medical

Just wondered how long people have not drunk for before the medical
I am planning 3-4 weeks still awaiting for my medical details to come through, had a lot of celebrating the last few weekend lots of 40th parties 😭 so I am off the booze now until my medical.

I am planning 3-4 weeks still awaiting for my medical details to come through, had a lot of celebrating the last few weekend lots of 40th parties 😭 so I am off the booze now until my medical.
Have you not had a letter, do you know if dvla have got your d1. I’ve done 3 weeks so by time my medical I’d be well over a month. It’s the questionnaire I’m worried about now

Have you not had a letter, do you know if dvla have got your d1. I’ve done 3 weeks so by time my medical I’d be well over a month. It’s the questionnaire I’m worried about now
Nope not had my letter yet, they’ve got my D1, calling them everyday. I am just staying off the booze now until I’ve had my medical, and if I hear anything book my medical in for law August that gives me 3 weeks

I wouldnt worry unless you have been classed as dependant by DVLA or unless you have informed your gp in the last 6 years of any alchohol related dependancy.

In response to the 'last drink question' on the questionaire - this ties into your blood result make sure you are honest with this one as there is a direct correlation. Its 50/50 if they contact your gp, however if you give them no alarming reason to do so they probably wont.

I wouldnt worry unless you have been classed as dependant by DVLA or unless you have informed your gp in the last 6 years of any alchohol related dependancy.

In response to the 'last drink question' on the questionaire - this ties into your blood result make sure you are honest with this one as there is a direct correlation. Its 50/50 if they contact your gp, however if you give them no alarming reason to do so they probably wont.
Thanks, I have been worrying. I do not and never had any alcohol issues and never been to the doctor with any such issues either. I only drink on the weekends, always woth friends or family, I don’t drink in the week, I am a social drinker that’s all. I drink a lot of water, work out eat well and walk miles everyday. I’ve just had a lot going on the past weekends 🙈

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off