RESULTS

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hi Tom, can I ask how much you were drinking in 2016 to get a cdt reading of 2.6? Cheers
Hi turps. In 2016 I didn’t really have a day off mate, didn’t do the 4 weeks like I now know I should have I did 2 weeks sober then I had a few light beers the night before with a “I don’t drink that much” attitude towards it all. Failed on the CDT 2.8%. In later days I now know a lengthy abstinence is the only method.

Bearing in mind your previous fail with a CDT score of 4.6%, I think you can be certain that DVLA will contact your GP no matter what your CDT score is this time.
Check with your GP to see if they have had a medical form to fill out from DVLA and if they have completed i
Hi Have just received notice that the DVLA have written to my G P does this mean that the test results were OK/borderline ? i have no previous medical issues with alcohol or drugs so my doctors will I'm sure reply to that effect . Last time i failed they just wrote to me informing me of the result and didnt consult my doctor

Hi Have just received notice that the DVLA have written to my G P does this mean that the test results were OK/borderline ? i have no previous medical issues with alcohol or drugs so my doctors will I'm sure reply to that effect . Last time i failed they just wrote to me informing me of the result and didnt consult my doctor
We told you they were bound to contact your GP after your previous reading of 4.6 so did you expect any different.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off