Medicals

Convicted Driver Insurance
Mines done and dusted everything ok far as he could see so he was happy , no to everything as it was over there 6 year questions they ask , hope yours went well too today
now the wait begins again
I always answer no to everything! Always state no alcohol since 2019 as well! My head is always 100 miles an hour waiting for the results !

I’ve heard nothing yet mine was on 20th rang them other day they said they had everything they needed it ( 2 days before I rang it was ready I just carnt remember which day I rang ) just waiting for medical team to review it now

I’ve heard nothing yet mine was on 20th rang them other day they said they had everything they needed it ( 2 days before I rang it was ready I just carnt remember which day I rang ) just waiting for medical team to review it now
A phonecall (and to be told they’ve had everything) usually makes things happen. Good luck.

So both of you got a 3 year one! That’s fab!
Hopefully you will hear about yours soon too hopefully they be quick and everything goes well

I’m gonna ring them at some point to find out if this is in fact a 3 year medical licence or is it due to my photo needing changing as I know that’s also around the 2027 point not fussed either way I’m happy at either but I’m due for renewal on my insurance so I’d be best finding out as if it’s actually full and not a medical licence it opens more quotes up

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off