Chrism0300 790 3806...I think..Ring at either 8am or near to 7pm pal
Only thing I could suggest if you aren't getting anywhere is to send an email to your MP list all you details and in email say you give consent to GDPR so they can take it up on your behalf...... just an ideaHello... wanted to update my progress re DL application
1) Date you applied for new licence: 12th October (D1 form - form from DVLA arrived a few days later, roughly two months before my ban ended)
2) Date when you got the letter to book medical: Late October
3) Date when you sent letter back to book medical: Rang to book medical - Late October
4) Date of Medical: 14th November
5) Date of Results and Outcome: 11th December received a letter dated 5th December updating on progress (stating that they had written to my GP). As of 16th December my GP surgery confirmed that they had received no letter from DVLA.
Emailed email@example.com 16th & 19th December to request an update. No response to either email so far. My ban ended on 19th December.
Can anyone suggest any other email / phone numbers so that I can speak to somebody at DVLA to find out what is happening?
Also Please state:
1) Period of abstinence prior to actual medical Date: 4 weeks exactly - 12 units one evening
2) Drinking habits prior to abstinence period: Prior to 14th October, total abstinence since mid July
JimbobOnly thing I could suggest if you aren't getting anywhere is to send an email to your MP list all you details and in email say you give consent to GDPR so they can take it up on your behalf...... just an idea
I honestly don't know, seen folk on here say email and some write, mine wasn't contacted as I asked him a few weeks ago whilst he was fiddling with my ballsJimbob
Do the DVLA e-mail the GP or do they send a paper form through the post to the surgery?
I've just been reading about Kennylane's predicament. The Royal Mail is running quite behind at present because of Christmas & Covid so the letter may be clogged up in the postal system somewhere.
Thanks for replies...Only thing I could suggest if you aren't getting anywhere is to send an email to your MP list all you details and in email say you give consent to GDPR so they can take it up on your behalf...... just an idea
KennyThanks for replies...
I rang DVLA on 22nd Dec, they emailed the letter to my GP same day, GP surgery confirmed that they had received it on 23rd.
Can I request my CDT score while I wait for the GP to return the form and DVLA to process the application?
There is no point requesting for a CDT score as the DVLA will provide it once they have completed their investigations and re-issued your licence if everything is fine...All you need to do is chase your GP to complete the forms ASAP and send them back by email? If you then send an email to Tim Burton once DVLA have received the completed forms you may get your licence re-issued on the day if you dont have any other alcohol-related issues recorded at the GP. DVLA will then provide your CDT score.