Coronavirus for HROs

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hi Matt,
how did you get on with the results if you don’t mind me asking? Thanks

Hi....I keep calling DVLA Med Dept every couple of days (latest call this afternoon) and there's no news as yet. They have received the results of my blood test and the medical report but wouldn't be drawn on the timescale of a decision so I'm still playing the waiting game unfortunately, which is frying my nerves to be honest!

Hi....I keep calling DVLA Med Dept every couple of days (latest call this afternoon) and there's no news as yet. They have received the results of my blood test and the medical report but wouldn't be drawn on the timescale of a decision so I'm still playing the waiting game unfortunately, which is frying my nerves to be honest!

I have had my medical today and the Dr did say that the decisions are now taking longer than usual, as more people are having their medicals again. They recommended It would be be around 3/4 week as the DVLA are inundated. So fingers crossed it may just be waiting to be processed rather than any issues etc.

Almost forgot to post.., Went to medical last week everything went ok till the moment doctor said " will be 4 weeks at least before results get to dvla" 🙁😧😨😰😢😭
He said sample has to go to london but more likely they have a backlog

Had medical on 5th August, they had written to my GP too. I was expecting a full 10 year licence in all honesty but any licence is good as long as I can drive again. Recovered alcoholic, caught twice but haven’t drank in 30 months 👍🏻
Fantastic news and well done - do you have to abstain for a full year again in order to secure a full licence?

I think coz the medicals are back on plus a back log? My clinic sent my sample to London, some other clinics may send somewhere else?
Hi
I had my medical Thursday 13th and results back from London labs this morning all scanned on system, dvla told me this afternoon now it has to reviewed by medical team, they won’t tell me cdt result told me to ask the dr who I asked and they don’t know why dvla told me that as they don’t get the results. Does anyone know where I can get these results please.

Has anyone managed to get a medical booked without receiving paperwork through the post? I’ve been given my m number over the phone but DVLA won’t send my paperwork out to a doctor I found and told me to wait until I’ve been referred.

Hi
I had my medical Thursday 13th and results back from London labs this morning all scanned on system, dvla told me this afternoon now it has to reviewed by medical team, they won’t tell me cdt result told me to ask the dr who I asked and they don’t know why dvla told me that as they don’t get the results. Does anyone know where I can get these results please.
So they won't told you if you passed? I've got no idea how to know the results without dvla telling you.. Maybe other members here know.. lets put it this way,if you have no alcohol abuse history and you're off the booze for 2 weeks before the test you should be ok. Now just the waiting game.
PS: try to email Tim.burton@dvla.gov.uk he's head of medical

So they won't told you if you passed? I've got no idea how to know the results without dvla telling you.. Maybe other members here know.. lets put it this way,if you have no alcohol abuse history and you're off the booze for 2 weeks before the test you should be ok. Now just the waiting game.
PS: try to email Tim.burton@dvla.gov.uk he's head of medical
No they wouldn’t budge I asked loads of questions she said they have everything they need and it’s gone to the medical team. No alcohol abuse they have not said about contacting my dr, so not sure what’s going on. Thanks I’ll email him now see if that gets me anywhere

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off