Coronavirus for HROs

Convicted Driver Insurance
No they wouldn’t budge I asked loads of questions she said they have everything they need and it’s gone to the medical team. No alcohol abuse they have not said about contacting my dr, so not sure what’s going on. Thanks I’ll email him now see if that gets me anywhere
Do you have any other email addresses, Tim has not been replying and now his on holiday

Got my medical booked for Tuesday!!! I am scared and nervous at the same time lol
I’m sure your be ok,have you not drunk.

I’m still waiting for results and an update from dvla, I’ve rang everyday and keep getting the same answer, we have everything we need it is waiting to be reviewed 😡it’s driving me insane. They won’t give me blood results or any other information, I am just calling my dr to see if they have emailed or written to them.

I’m still waiting for results and an update from dvla, I’ve rang everyday and keep getting the same answer, we have everything we need it is waiting to be reviewed 😡it’s driving me insane. They won’t give me blood results or any other information, I am just calling my dr to see if they have emailed or written to them.

I’ve had a couple of shandy’s and I had two small glasses of wine at a bbq the other week but that’s it, all within guidelines. I will be about 2 weeks clear by the time I have my medical.
When did you have your medical again?

Same here Nic....so you're not alone. However hard it may be we have to keep the faith and hope that they reach our place in the queue soon.
I sent an email to Tim Burton yesterday, how did you find out he was on holiday? Surely he must have a second in command or secretary answering emails on his behalf while he's away from his desk...

Good luck to you and everyone else who's currently in limbo hell.

I'm fuming 😤 So dvla decided to write to my doctor..
I had medical on the 13th,never had alcohol issues,6 months off the booze,answered no in the questionnaire..
Jesus man,what's next? They gonna ask the prime minister?

I had medical on the 13th,never had alcohol issues,6 months off the booze,answered no in the questionnaire..

Sorry to hear that, seems like they are trying to buy themselves more time to deal with the backlog. Did the DVLA inform you of this or did you have to call your GP's surgery for the information?

Jez it’s one thing after another! Do you know what the cdt score was?

I’ve had a couple of shandy’s and I had two small glasses of wine at a bbq the other week but that’s it, all within guidelines. I will be about 2 weeks clear by the time I have my medical.
i had my medical on the 13th the scanned everything they said the needed on their system on the 19th they haven’t said about going to my go and I am in a que, the suspense is killing me lol your be fine I had a massive bruise up my arm for a week the medical dr said it all seemed fine. Don’t ask how he knows I thought all blood looked the same

Same here Nic....so you're not alone. However hard it may be we have to keep the faith and hope that they reach our place in the queue soon.
I sent an email to Tim Burton yesterday, how did you find out he was on holiday? Surely he must have a second in command or secretary answering emails on his behalf while he's away from his desk...

Good luck to you and everyone else who's currently in limbo hell.
I know fingers crossed for next week is a new week, I got a bounce back email I am away from the office until Tuesday September 1st with no access to emails. So he is no joy atm

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off