Second Driving Ban

Convicted Driver Insurance

AndyCabs

Well Known Member
Hi,

I am currently into 19 months of my 3 year ban and would like to apply to get my licence back early.

I have no previous convictions (except the drink drive convictions).

My father and extended family live about 30 miles from where I reside, he recently had two major operations and am planning on selling my house to move closer to my family. I have only been able to visit my father on rare occasions due to the difficulty of not driving and I am wondering if the court would be sympathetic to this.

Also I work two jobs and it has been very inconvenient getting to-and-from the jobs.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi,

I am currently into 19 months of my 3 year ban and would like to apply to get my licence back early.

I have no previous convictions (except the drink drive convictions).

My father and extended family live about 30 miles from where I reside, he recently had two major operations and am planning on selling my house to move closer to my family. I have only been able to visit my father on rare occasions due to the difficulty of not driving and I am wondering if the court would be sympathetic to this.

Also I work two jobs and it has been very inconvenient getting to-and-from the jobs.

Any advice would be appreciated.

More information on re-applying for your driving licence early as a disqualified driver under S.42 of The Road Traffic Offenders Act 1988 can be found here.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off