Results back and Court Date

Convicted Driver Insurance

Ryan_B

I have had my urine results back 220 out off 100, and I have my court date scheduled for 29 Jan I received my results 2 days prior to the 6month point which is mental, as upto this point I’ve been allowed to drive etc so court take this into account the length between the incident and the results?

Also a letter of apology and character references are they read by the judge? I made a stupid mistake and have accept the wrong doings I just can’t get the wait times between incident and results.

Good morning,

To answer your question, the Court do not really take into account the gap, they actually view it that you have benefitted from being able to continue to drive. The disqualification you face will be the same regardless I am afraid.

Letters will be read and can make a big difference in cases such as these, you should also consider representation or a letter drafted by a solicitor to be read out at Court, as both of these can help a lot with mitigation.

Kind regards
Martin.

A letter drafted by a solicitor what does that entail? Is that my mitigation / letter of apology but written on my behalf.

Thank you

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off