Medical paperwork not received

Convicted Driver Insurance
Great result. Now you go on the merry-go-round of trying to get reasonably priced car insurance.
Currently riding on a CBT on a 125cc 15hp motorcycle, £52 a month with breakdown cover. Did a quote for car insurance on a 1.0 Corsa and it said £140 a month. Won't be for another 6 months until i turn 21 at least!

Currently riding on a CBT on a 125cc 15hp motorcycle, £52 a month with breakdown cover. Did a quote for car insurance on a 1.0 Corsa and it said £140 a month. Won't be for another 6 months until i turn 21 at least!
Yep, at your age ANYTHING is going to cost you a fortune I'm afraid.

But at least you're young. Stay safe on that sewing machine of a bike.

Yep, at your age ANYTHING is going to cost you a fortune I'm afraid.

But at least you're young. Stay safe on that sewing machine of a bike.
Don't worry I wear full gear everytime i go out, I'm also not a hooligan with it, I ride respectively..

Don't worry I wear full gear everytime i go out, I'm also not a hooligan with it, I ride respectively..
Sorry, meant to put a smiley face on my reply. It's just that every time I hear one of these bikes they remind me of a sewing machine. I used to ride a Honda CB 125 back in the day.

Sorry, meant to put a smiley face on my reply. It's just that every time I hear one of these bikes they remind me of a sewing machine. I used to ride a Honda CB 125 back in the day.
I had an aprilia rs50, 2t was really nice, it was actually faster than my current 125, I have a Duke 125 but it has a nice exhaust on it doesn't sound "amazing" but it doesn't sound like a moped 🤣

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off