medical costs news

Convicted Driver Insurance
yes that correct if you failed to give a sample and was charged with drink driving,you cant be charged a medical fee..ive got the story out of the paper last week

Hi there

Whla do you have contact number for dept' in DVLA you spoke to....?

What did you / they say and what were you advised?... Sorry so many questions to ask you. I'm due a medical for the same reason in next few weeks.... So I would like not to pay if I dont have to?

Cheers

MT:)

Why, thank you Jim, from Beverly.. Err not quite the informative answer I was looking for... More obvious... I have already tried DVLA, hence my post on here.....:confused:

However to the more informative of you lot on the forum.... DVLA dont give out the levels and say my doc should know this and be able to compare....

Anyone got any advice..

Cheers

MT

has any one hear the medical costs for a failing to give a sample are iliegal. and the goverment are refunding peoples medical fees?:)

hi ya i read the same article regarding fees 4 faliure 2 give a speciman and was wandering if uve managed 2 find out anymore news as im hitting a brick wall thanks:)

Hi there. I've been looking for information on this everywhere since someone told me this but cant find anything.
Which paper was it in? is there a case we can use in court to argue it now?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off