Help. Urine. Test please.

Convicted Driver Insurance

Dean111

I am trying to work out using the calculators but getting nowhere. I had a urine sample , where I looking in seeing what section would say 8 cans of 5% larger stretched over 10 hours. Working nights , I had 3 at 9:30am , 3 at 12ish pm and two at 5pm with a couple of snoozes. Long week. I got breath tested at 7.30pm. Also having a small breakfast cereal and a dinner. So from the police board for urine test, hard to work out. With the above how many units would 8 cans of the above be the Also over the 10’hours. And alll above be ? Or does anyone know from the police urine band. Which is the below. 8 x cans of 5% larger spread over 10 hours. With all the above. So just roughly please.

Urine Reading (mg)
108-183
184-274
275-366
367-459+

thanks you.

You had approx 20 units over 10 hours,after the first half hour to an hour your system removes 1 unit per hour,this is an average figure,so still possibly 10 units left in your system, where 5 is a borderline pass,Price 1367 can advise more accurately

You had approx 20 units over 10 hours,after the first half hour to an hour your system removes 1 unit per hour,this is an average figure,so still possibly 10 units left in your system, where 5 is a borderline pass,Price 1367 can advise more accurately
Hi and thank you for your reply.
So looking at the police board for urine. That would roughly appear on grade 1. The 1st one of 1367 ?

Hi and thank you for your reply.
So looking at the police board for urine. That would roughly appear on grade 1. The 1st one of 1367 ?
Also saying 10 units left in me roughly. Which is double , as you say 5 is border line. So looking at graph. This would appear low , not near the worst grade.

Questions, what was the size of the cans, they go from 330 to 568ml.
You were breath tested at 7.30pm, what was the result of that?
What time was your second urine sample that you provided? - the first one is discarded.
Why a urine sample? The usual is breath, then blood if machine is faulty or driver has a genuine reason, only then urine if blood is impractical / doctor unavailable.

Cans. 50cc. Breath test 7.30 did not give reading to me. Breathe machine broken at station. Also sergeant decided to do urine test. 2nd at around 9.45

There was one strange thing. While officer doing urine test made me urine in a coffee polly cup ? Then threw it on the floor near toilet. Is there an official container to collect your urine ? As it seamed very in professional and there must be a certain container that’s used , not just any thing ie like the polly coffee white cup to urine in ?

Not sure what you mean by what is BAC recorded for?

see web address. It’s a recording. Hard to work out , but someone with the knowledge would possibly find it a lot straight forward.

see web address. It’s a recording. Hard to work out , but someone with the knowledge would possibly find it a lot straight forward.

Also this explains a little more.

Blood Alcohol Concentration

BAC stands for Blood Alcohol Concentration. Most people mistake the C for Content, which is only half the issue. A certain amount of alcohol for a 220lb person will have a far lower concentration in their BAC than the same amount for a 125lb person.
1604057310967.png
www.bbmlawyers.com › what-is-ba...

What is Blood Alcohol Concentraction (BAC) & what does it mean?

I have had chance now to look at what you drank and the time line.
Body size comes in to it as well, but for an average size person I would expect your reading in urine to come back as 140-160 with 107 being the legal limit. This would have you facing a ban of 12-16 months, with a reduction of up to 25% if you are offered, and complete,

I am still in the dark for your comment “what is bac recorded for?”
Then you refer to ‘see web address, it is a recording” I just cannot follow what you are saying.
I know what the legal limits are (in England and Wales) they are 35 in breath, 80 in blood or 107 in urine.
If you are over these figures then you are over the legal limit, it is typically referred to as a BAC, with urine still a BAC but a urine equivalent. Alcohol concentrates in a different way in breath, blood or urine, hence the different reading for each as the legal limit.

I am still in the dark for your comment “what is bac recorded for?”
Then you refer to ‘see web address, it is a recording” I just cannot follow what you are saying.
I know what the legal limits are (in England and Wales) they are 35 in breath, 80 in blood or 107 in urine.
If you are over these figures then you are over the legal limit, it is typically referred to as a BAC, with urine still a BAC but a urine equivalent. Alcohol concentrates in a different way in breath, blood or urine, hence the different reading for each as the legal limit.
Also. In. London. It’s. 40 and outside London it’s 35.

Body size comes in to it as well, but for an average size person I would expect your reading in urine to come back as 140-160 with 107 being the legal limit. This would have you facing a ban of 12-16 months, with a reduction of up to 25% if you are offered, and complete,

Thanks for working out the roughy guide to working out the urine result of 140 - 160

Hi , thanks in working out the urine roughly test result of 140 - 160. So again roughly from the guide below this should fall in bracket one 108 to 183.

Urine Reading (mg)
108-183
184-274
275-366
367-459+

Thanks for working out the roughy guide to working out the urine result of 140 - 160

Hi , thanks in working out the urine roughly test result of 140 - 160. So again roughly from the guide below this should fall in bracket one 108 to 183.

Urine Reading (mg)
108-183
184-274
275-366
367-459+

Yes, with a guide of 12-16 months.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off