DVLA Medical High Risk Offender Licence Application Timescale

Convicted Driver Insurance
What was your CDT level? I have just received my letter from DVLA awarding me a 1 year licence and stating my CDT level was 0.30% (after nearly 4 years alcohol free.)
I have no clue to be honest, haven’t received any information on it in the post but if you want to know I’ll find out how I can get it and let you know

I just got my Subject Access Request information and it says my cdt at my dvla medical in February was 0.7.

This was the medical I had to apply for my licence after my drink driving ban.

I was told in my refusal letter that I have to prove 12 months abstinence due to past alcohol dependence.

I am now enjoying an alcohol-free lifestyle and I will reapply at the end of October as my last drink of was 31st December 2022.

What level of cdt do I need to have in order to get my licence back?
And they do some lovely alcohol free beers in Lidl at 2.39 for six, they make an awesome shandy 😁

Oooooh, that’s a bit of a bargain! I like the Tesco ‘fake Prosecco’, as I call it. Zero alcohol and tastes exactly the same. 65 calories per bottle. What’s not to like!
Best beer is Budweiser Zero. Tastes exactly like the full fat variety. Some people worry that even drinking zero alcohol beers will lead them back to the hard stuff, but I'm an alcoholic and never used to drink for the taste just the effect.

Hi all - anyone know how long receiving letter appointment to medical appointment is roughly taking at the moment ?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off