Do you end up in court if you were to give false information and don't pass blood test???

Convicted Driver Insurance

JIMBAB4

HI there ive my medical Thursday week 3/12 and am freaking out a bit . i have a history of dependancy and misuse over the years with my doctor and been on and off the drink for a while now. normally do about three months off then go on it for about three weeks and need to phone doctor for librium to help me get off it. lost my licence for drink driving two years ago got a 12 month ban. then i got caught driving whilst disqualified last year and got a further 8 months. I also received a 2 monthr suspended sentence for 3 years. went on a 3 week binge recently before that hadnt drank since July. off it again now for about a week and a half. anyway basically wondering if i lie on the questionaire and dont pass the blood test. will i end up in court?? or do you think they just refuse your application?? any ideas or help welcomed.

price1367

TTC Group
The only advice I am going to offer is that you should face up to your problems with alcohol and address them.
You have been done for drink driving,
You ignored the legal requirement to not drive whilst banned
Now, faced with the process to get your licence back, you have gone on a 3 week binge...... and you are asking if you can get away with lying on the medical!
Take responsibility for your own actions and do not seek to drive and put others at risk until you have.

Reactions: TPR

Jimbob

HI there ive my medical Thursday week 3/12 and am freaking out a bit . i have a history of dependancy and misuse over the years with my doctor and been on and off the drink for a while now. normally do about three months off then go on it for about three weeks and need to phone doctor for librium to help me get off it. lost my licence for drink driving two years ago got a 12 month ban. then i got caught driving whilst disqualified last year and got a further 8 months. I also received a 2 monthr suspended sentence for 3 years. went on a 3 week binge recently before that hadnt drank since July. off it again now for about a week and a half. anyway basically wondering if i lie on the questionaire and dont pass the blood test. will i end up in court?? or do you think they just refuse your application?? any ideas or help welcomed.
If you lie on questionnaire and say you don't drink or have had problems and then you get a high CDT and they write to ya GP ya basically screwed ain't ya (sorry to be so blunt)

JIMBAB4

yeah its been playing on my thoughts. is it really worth the chance! I am considering telling the truth. which will result in no licence however better than being locked up for a couple of months. I don't think i could deal with that very well.