Contacting gp

Convicted Driver Insurance

Dan07

Had medical as stated before on 2-10-21 supposed to be on road start of September so massively delayed now the never ending wait for the results to hit the dvla was hit by the fact they were now starting the process of contacting my gp. I’m a fit healthy 29 year old play football 3 times a week no history of alcohol dependency answered questionnaire honestly stating have 4 or 5 pints once a fortnight and medichecks showed my level to be 0.8 I then didn’t drink for 3 weeks from that point to my medical. So confused as to why they have contacted gp seems like such an over the top process for someone like myself please and advise as to what is going on and timeframe would be great. I am self employed so desperate for license to return to work can’t believe how hard And stressful this last process is!!

4 or 5 pints might trigger the DVLA “binge” heading And make them ask your GP
Only other thing is why were you a HRO? a very high reading might make then ask, or 2 convictions fairly close together. There again fail to supply is often a trigger for GP enquiries.

Reason for HRO was failing to provide didn’t realize about the HRO situation till I did the course and started the process straight away in June. Pandemic or not literally In shock at just how long this has taken and as say seems so over the top for certainly my situation. In my eyes the act of drinking alcohol is not illegal so it is my choice to have them 4 or 5 in a fortnight. Thanks the the reply and will hope that is just the over the top procedure and nothing more but left the gp medical with the gp stating im fit and healthy and there is absolutely no problem almost seems the dvla class themselves as more qualified then the medical professionals themselves so why waste time with medical may aswell just go visit the dvla For the inspection

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off