Caught Driving diqualified

Convicted Driver Insurance

AshamedNdisgusted

Hi, I was recently banned from driving for 14 months for drink driving with a reading of 54. About 4 weeks into the ban i stupidly felt i had no option but to drive to work and was caught on the way home. Im worried sick about the outcome of the court case has anybody any idea what im likely to get i didnt realise the the enormity of what i was doing until afterwards i havent hardly slept or ate since it happened

Hi, I was recently banned from driving for 14 months for drink driving with a reading of 54. About 4 weeks into the ban i stupidly felt i had no option but to drive to work and was caught on the way home. Im worried sick about the outcome of the court case has anybody any idea what im likely to get i didnt realise the the enormity of what i was doing until afterwards i havent hardly slept or ate since it happened

A conviction of driving whilst disqualified carries a maximum penalty of a level 5 fine and/or 6 months imprisonment along with a BA10 driving licence endorsement AND a possible further disqualification period OR 6 penalty points. It is a serious offence.

In your particular case and because your driving disqualification was only recently imposed magistrates sentencing guidelines suggest 12 weeks imprisonment as a starting point. However, you can expect anything from a high level community order to 26 weeks imprisonment and your current period of disqualification lengthened by 12-18 months.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off