Afraid of my medical condition

Convicted Driver Insurance

Lucylulu

Hi
I am waiting for my medical test from DVLA but I am afraid something can go wrong. I don't drink since the day I was arrested of drink and driving, But still don't feel safe about the test. I am overweight and my liver is a bit fatty around is what my last ultrasound shows. I drink lots of water i give up everything even soft drinks. Please help me with any advice. What they ask there what to expect. And if they will contacting my GP?

Hi
I am waiting for my medical test from DVLA but I am afraid something can go wrong. I don't drink since the day I was arrested of drink and driving, But still don't feel safe about the test. I am overweight and my liver is a bit fatty around is what my last ultrasound shows. I drink lots of water i give up everything even soft drinks. Please help me with any advice. What they ask there what to expect. And if they will contacting my GP?
Unless you have drunk any alcohol within the last year,if you were classed as dependent, which you don't state,then you have nothing to worry about,even if you have no medical history with your gp,you will be absolutely fine!
As long as you meet the criteria to drive you will be granted a license, good luck!

Unless you have drunk any alcohol within the last year,if you were classed as dependent, which you don't state,then you have nothing to worry about,even if you have no medical history with your gp,you will be absolutely fine!
As long as you meet the criteria to drive you will be granted a license, good luck!
Medical history around alcohol I should have added

Medical history around alcohol I should have added
I don't have any medical history about drinking. Happens to me only one time and unfortunately the only time I drive. I am really occasional drinker. Happens to be once of few years i can say. Not smoking or drinking in my files at GP. The only reason I am often at GP is because i am trying to get pregnant.

Please can you tell me what criteria it is? I am really afraid of what they gonna ask me.

You mention having a fatty liver.
There are medical reasons for that and whilst it will affect a Liver Function Test, DVLA have a CDT test done as a part of the medical process and that is far more specific to liver issues due to alcohol consumption. you should be fine.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off