worried sick

Convicted Driver Insurance
thankyou for your reply much appreciated. I havent spoke to a solicitor yet but I was thinking of not telling the court that I had been drinking all weekend either..dont think it will go down well. Thanks again for your message just cannot wait to get this court appearance out of the way n if I dont get a solicitor hope I get a duty one on the day...feel like I'm living a nightmare at the minute just want to wake up n it had all been a bad dream ...but I know it's not..thanks again x
Don't tell the courts anything,except your name address etc,and you plea,of guilty or not guilty,they need to know nothing else.best of luck.

drink drive
23 to 28 month ban,you'll be classed as high risk,so when you come to reapply for you licence you will have a dvla medical so you will need to stay off the beer for a while,they will also write to your doctors to see if you have any alcohol problems.try not to worry about court it's not as bad as you expect.have you informed your insurance

Neebob200 is right if what you say is what happened, they dont need to know what happened the day before, if you do tell them this it could open a can of worms in future in terms of them seeing you as dependent.

23 to 28 month ban,you'll be classed as high risk,so when you come to reapply for you licence you will have a dvla medical so you will need to stay off the beer for a while,they will also write to your doctors to see if you have any alcohol problems.try not to worry about court it's not as bad as you expect.have you informed your insurance
yes I have had told my insurance

Neebob200 is right if what you say is what happened, they dont need to know what happened the day before, if you do tell them this it could open a can of worms in future in terms of them seeing you as dependent.
so what you saying be brief in court about the drink

I went to court last week,absolutely bricking it.....I couldnt have coped after a two hour delay,without being lucky enough to obtain the services of the duty solicitor...he outlined what i could do.....plead not guilty.....and drive about for 3 months, but get a bigger ban...he went in. outlined my case,,,but i chose to plead guilty (this is in Scotland by the way...where my reading is considered huge)...was very honest with the judge .......i blew 111`, and got a 2 year ban, reduced to 18 months after doing the drivers awareness course.....i still have to pass the DVLA medical...but i consider myself lucky...

I went to court last week,absolutely bricking it.....I couldnt have coped after a two hour delay,without being lucky enough to obtain the services of the duty solicitor...he outlined what i could do.....plead not guilty.....and drive about for 3 months, but get a bigger ban...he went in. outlined my case,,,but i chose to plead guilty (this is in Scotland by the way...where my reading is considered huge)...was very honest with the judge .......i blew 111`, and got a 2 year ban, reduced to 18 months after doing the drivers awareness course.....i still have to pass the DVLA medical...but i consider myself lucky...
did the court ask you much like what u drank ..why etc I'm tricking it too n especially because I smashed into the back of another car x

thankyou for your reply much appreciated. I havent spoke to a solicitor yet but I was thinking of not telling the court that I had been drinking all weekend either..dont think it will go down well. Thanks again for your message just cannot wait to get this court appearance out of the way n if I dont get a solicitor hope I get a duty one on the day...feel like I'm living a nightmare at the minute just want to wake up n it had all been a bad dream ...but I know it's not..thanks again x

Keep your chin up. You are not the devil, everyone makes mistakes. It is very quickly forgotten plus there's no need to bring it up or tell anyone you don't have to, it's none of their business. The bottom line is whatever scale range ban you are in you want the low end with the 25% knocked off by taking the dd course (which is nothing to worry about, it's informal and not a lecture. A doctor and a solicitor were on my course so you will be in good company). If you have still have access to a vehicle and are still driving then the few months wait for the court case may be beneficial to get prepared for the ban. If not and you won't be driving at all and if the backlog in court cases is due to COVID then I would mention that to the solicitor if you use one or the duty solicitor as it would be sort of be like time served, you never know.. These are odd times.. Take care.

Keep your chin up. You are not the devil, everyone makes mistakes. It is very quickly forgotten plus there's no need to bring it up or tell anyone you don't have to, it's none of their business. The bottom line is whatever scale range ban you are in you want the low end with the 25% knocked off by taking the dd course (which is nothing to worry about, it's informal and not a lecture. A doctor and a solicitor were on my course so you will be in good company). If you have still have access to a vehicle and are still driving then the few months wait for the court case may be beneficial to get prepared for the ban. If not and you won't be driving at all and if the backlog in court cases is due to COVID then I would mention that to the solicitor if you use one or the duty solicitor as it would be sort of be like time served, you never know.. These are odd times.. Take care.
thankyou again xxx likening said much appreciated xx

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off