Will the police target me?

Convicted Driver Insurance

Monkey_tennis

Almost two year ago, while visiting a different part of the country, I was involved in an incident which went to court but was then dropped by the CPS in front of the judge (for the record, I have never had any convictions or any penalty points).

I will soon be returning to that area for a period of time and I am wondering if my number plate will still be “hot” on any police systems?

Will I likely be subjected to “random” stops and unwanted hassle?..... You know what they are like. They didn’t get their pound of flesh in court. Am I likely to be targeted?

A marker cam be put on to trigger ANPR for suspected drink driving BUT markers are only on for 3 months and can only be renewed if the intelligence is deemed to be active. In your circumstances this is most unlikely..... in fact no, you will not be targeted.

So I thought this, busy since I’ve been driving again 3 months I’ve not been stopped once! I did Previously have a drug market on my car from the previous owner so we stopped at least once a week previously have a drug marker on my car from the previous owner so we stopped at least once a week I had this removed then a week later got done for DD must say I’ve been surprise

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off