Will I go to prison

• Thread starter Deleted member 10298
  • Start date
Convicted Driver Insurance

Deleted member 10298

I'm so upset.
I had a break down years ago and abused alcohol.I got.down for.iver the limit 3 times
I spent 8 years rebuilding my life.
I have worked and I take care of.my DD and daughter is in uni,I rent private.
I moved two MTHS ago and my finances allover place,I had application to renew my licence.which takes ages,and my dr approved me for having licence back.i did t get the letter to say about booking for a test with the DVLA Dr due to moving.
I was going to pay my insurance end of MTH by had to go to work far from where I live so I got pulled hadn't drank all them years and went to pick a Freind up and he offers me cold pint of cider so I thought yes ok..didn't realise til after I got pulled car taken due to insurance and I was border line went to station and I was 46 over the limit 34.
I'm a mess..I'm worried I'm gonna loose my home my daughter failing her uni and no home and my dad as I care every day for him as well as I was working full time.

I'm so upset.
I had a break down years ago and abused alcohol.I got.down for.iver the limit 3 times
I spent 8 years rebuilding my life.
I have worked and I take care of.my DD and daughter is in uni,I rent private.
I moved two MTHS ago and my finances allover place,I had application to renew my licence.which takes ages,and my dr approved me for having licence back.i did t get the letter to say about booking for a test with the DVLA Dr due to moving.
I was going to pay my insurance end of MTH by had to go to work far from where I live so I got pulled hadn't drank all them years and went to pick a Freind up and he offers me cold pint of cider so I thought yes ok..didn't realise til after I got pulled car taken due to insurance and I was border line went to station and I was 46 over the limit 34.
I'm a mess..I'm worried I'm gonna loose my home my daughter failing her uni and no home and my dad as I care every day for him as well as I was working full time.
And I drank his by mistake while he put vodka in his.

If you didn’t do the DVLA medical last time, it means that you didn’t get your driving licence back. You are not still banned, but have driven without a licence. That means that even if you had taken out insurance it would be invalid.
because this is your second offence in 10 years you will face a minimum ban of 36 months. if the court are told about the aggravating circumstances of you having no insurance or driving licence you may well find that this is increased to 42 months.
YOU WILL NOT BE GOING TO PRISON though.
You could reduce that ban by up to a quarter if you are offered, and accept, to complete a Drink Drive Rehabilitation Course. this offer has to be made before your case is finished in court, it cannot be offered afterwards. If the magistrates do not offer it, make a note on your hand to ask.

If you didn’t do the DVLA medical last time, it means that you didn’t get your driving licence back. You are not still banned, but have driven without a licence. That means that even if you had taken out insurance it would be invalid.
because this is your second offence in 10 years you will face a minimum ban of 36 months. if the court are told about the aggravating circumstances of you having no insurance or driving licence you may well find that this is increased to 42 months.
YOU WILL NOT BE GOING TO PRISON though.
You could reduce that ban by up to a quarter if you are offered, and accept, to complete a Drink Drive Rehabilitation Course. this offer has to be made before your case is finished in court, it cannot be offered afterwards. If the magistrates do not offer it, make a note on your hand to ask.
Thank you for your advice.
X

Price always gives great advice but here's another,
Get help your clearly off the rails 1 pint of cold cider won't blow 46 your life's a constant lie of decieppt , well done rebuilding your life however you have just limited what you can do for the next 4 years,
Am not a preacher or judge but I can see issues here# your call your life x

Price always gives great advice but here's another,
Get help your clearly off the rails 1 pint of cold cider won't blow 46 your life's a constant lie of decieppt , well done rebuilding your life however you have just limited what you can do for the next 4 years,
Am not a preacher or judge but I can see issues here# your call your life x
No I came from work my Freind poured me and him pint of dark fruits.he puts vodka in with his...I drank his..I didn't know till he said next day.

Ok take care Claire# but if you have admission your drink was spiked then you will have a case! But that person may face procecution especially if they knew you were driving!# however it's not free and will cost the region 3/4k but balance that with loss of earnings 4yrs
Downside is it's very difficult to prove especially next day! Which leans more into lies# unless you were caught between 3/5 am or they poured Quart into cider(which u would taste) but just keep stringing along you need help girl ,X

Last edited:
Ok take care Claire# but if you have admission your drink was spiked then you will have a case! But that person may face procecution especially if they knew you were driving!# however it's not free and will cost the region 3/4k but balance that with loss of earnings 4yrs
Downside is it's very difficult to prove especially next day! Which leans more into lies# unless you were caught between 3/5 am or they poured Quart into cider(which u would taste) but just keep stringing along you need help girl ,X
O I drank his drink,I came from work at half 6 and pulled 8:45 after talking to my mate where I was taking him to mine to help with fixing my daughter wardrobes I had work next day, I never used the word spiked mate.# don't not call me a liar I asked for advice I got it from price now u are giving advice but Ur jumping to concentrate.i thank you for Ur advice put I would like to leave it there with u.

O I drank his drink,I came from work at half 6 and pulled 8:45 after talking to my mate where I was taking him to mine to help with fixing my daughter wardrobes I had work next day, I never used the word spiked mate.# don't not call me a liar I asked for advice I got it from price now u are giving advice but Ur jumping to concentrate.i thank you for Ur advice put I would like to leave it there with u.
Calm down your units never added up and like most DUI tend to water down there consumption , the word spiked was mentioned as a defence not a statement ! Enjoy your 4yrs without a licence , doubt u will learn tho #
Like it or lump it , advice comes from many directions if your peeved there is a block feature ,
And yer a bloke so why use Claire01?

Last edited:
Calm down your units never added up and like most DUI tend to water down there consumption , the word spiked was mentioned as a defence not a statement ! Enjoy your 4yrs without a licence , doubt u will learn tho #
Like it or lump it , advice comes from many directions if your peeved there is a block feature ,
Omg u rely are a judgemental prick
Well ****ing good job I ain't no judge then, I'm a bloke am I go away I judgemental idiot

I don't think he's judgemental, if you haven't learned your lesson after 4 offences then you should be banned for life. Get help for your drinking before you kill someone.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off