Will DVLA contact my GP

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hi, if you have a history of alcohol dependence or miss use then the dvla will put you on a temporary license. Hro yup they always contact your doc! If you have an alcohol issue I would suggest google and find an independent help place. General rule is cut down by four units per two days get to abstain and hold that for 28 days. If you need medical help they will refer you. After a divorce I once said to my gp I was drinking too much. Now on my record for ever groan.
Hi John sorry to hear that, I went to the hospital because I couldn't get to sleep because of alcohol about a year ago so pretty sure I'm going to have dependency on my records 😏.. was yours classed as misuse ?

Has anyone got the questionnaire they send to your doctor. Also if you have never mentioned you’ve had any problem with alcohol to your gp will that be a good thing if they do contact your gp

Has anyone got the questionnaire they send to your doctor. Also if you have never mentioned you’ve had any problem with alcohol to your gp will that be a good thing if they do contact your gp

It most certainly is a good thing that you've never mentioned or claimed any alcohol misuse or dependency with your GP.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off