Will Drunk In Charge Conviction show on AccessNI check?

Convicted Driver Insurance

paspac

I was convicted for being drunk in charge of a vehicle. I received a £350 fine + 10 points. Will this show up on an AccessNI check? Also, I think AccessNI shows information police may hold. Is anything from this likely to show up?

Yes it will show up on an accessNI check for 11 years from the date of the conviction. Drunk in charge is a criminal offence. It is spent after 11 years as long as it is your only criminal conviction.

Yes it will show up on an accessNI check for 11 years from the date of the conviction. Drunk in charge is a criminal offence. It is spent after 11 years as long as it is your only criminal conviction.
The law changed recently on ‘minor’ convictions where more than one offence can now be considered as spent for DBS disclosure purposes after 11 years has elapsed, which includes drink driving:

The law changed recently on ‘minor’ convictions where more than one offence can now be considered as spent for DBS disclosure purposes after 11 years has elapsed, which includes drink driving:

I see that applies to England and Wales Price, would that change effect an accessNI check in Northern Ireland?

Sorry, I forgot that this query was about a NI case, but yes, Northern Ireland have made the same changes, if fact I think they made them even earlier in the yer than England and Wales:

Sorry, I forgot that this query was about a NI case, but yes, Northern Ireland have made the same changes, if fact I think they made them even earlier in the yer than England and Wales:

I didn't notice that change being made, so to answer OP's question then. It will appear on the check for 11 years, at that point it's filtered regardless of another charge?

I didn't notice that change being made, so to answer OP's question then. It will appear on the check for 11 years, at that point it's filtered regardless of another charge?
That seems to be correct, but I think that if someone picked up multiple Drink drive convictions and then applied for a job driving disabled children, the authorities may see fit to disclose them. The convictions are not physically removed from the system, just made invisible to normal checks. There is always the possibility of disclosing ‘soft‘ information if relevant to the job a person is applying for.....

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off