Will anyone insure me on a section 88?

Convicted Driver Insurance
My timeliness similar to yours it was beginning of November they recieved my application and uts been with medical for 9weeks now ,I'm ok with that .I just don't know if I can continue driving on s88 until my insurance needs renewed 🙄 x
As far as I know, there is no limit to how long you can drive on a section 88.

I got the all clear from my doctor, just to be on the safe side, but then I couldn't renew my insurance as my licence has expired as far as insurance companies are concerned.

As long as you meet the conditions to drive under a section 88 and you're still insured, I think you're fine to keep on driving.

I finally got my medical letter and I'm waiting on the clinic calling me back.

I had to leave a voicemail with my details and they'll call back between 5pm and 7pm, although the automated message said there could be a wait for the call back due to huge demand.

When I was on S88 I just let mine automatically renew. Probably cost me a bit but I really couldn’t be arsed with all the hassle (nor the million and one callbacks).

When I was on S88 I just let mine automatically renew. Probably cost me a bit but I really couldn’t be arsed with all the hassle (nor the million and one callbacks).
This was the mistake I made.

It was going to renew automatically but I decided to be a smartarse and tried to get money off.

Yes I think I may let mine automatically renew

Yes I think I may let mine automatically renew
I kinda had to phone, anyway, as I'd moved house and didn't want to risk invalidating my insurance by not telling them.

Even doing that would have led to a check that showed my licence as expired.

Let it renew and don't move house!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off