Which medical form to complete

Convicted Driver Insurance

Can I have some help please as I am going around in circles
I hav my D1 firm to complete to reapply for my licence and need the medical form to complete to send with it
I can’t seem to find the form to print off
Can anyone point me in the right direction please

I hav my D1 firm to complete to reapply for my licence and need the medical form to complete to send with it
Theres no medical form..dvla will send you a letter to book your medical than on your medical day you will than fill questionaires..

Theres no medical form..dvla will send you a letter to book your medical than on your medical day you will than fill questionaires..
Thanks but I have done this first time around
I should have said licence revoked need to prove 1 year absence and reapply
On the letter sent it advised to send medical questionnaire with the application form D1 and it refers you to the gov site to print the relevant form
I can’t find this form

Thanks but I have done this first time around
I should have said licence revoked need to prove 1 year absence and reapply
On the letter sent it advised to send medical questionnaire with the application form D1 and it refers you to the gov site to print the relevant form
I can’t find this form
Ahhh right i got you..sorry i wont have a clue about it as i havnt done it like tha before

I sent off my D1 at the end of December 2021. On it, I declared alcohol issues. A few weeks (beginning of March) later I received a medical questionnaire through the post. From what I've read on here it was exactly the same as the one that the Doctor goes through with you at the medical. I sent it back within a week and have heard absolutely nothing since. (As I type this I'm currently on hold to the DVLA Hotline, hopefully to get an update on where I'm at.)

Well they answered after about 20mins. Said they had all my forms and that my application has been forwarded to the Medical Team. And that they were very busy dealing with back-logs, and to be patient! :ROFLMAO:

Hey , does everyone need to do a medical before getting licence back? I've not had court yet so I'm unsure of anything at the moment x

Hey , does everyone need to do a medical before getting licence back? I've not had court yet so I'm unsure of anything at the moment x
Only HRO's need a medical. Usually when 2 convictions in 10 years, 2.5 times limit or refusing to blow.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off