When will I get my certificate for completing the course?

Convicted Driver Insurance

kloo98

Hiya everyone. I completed a drink driving course after getting banned last year. I completed the course in March and still haven’t received certificate in the post. When will I find out the date I can drive again? In June now and my ban should be up in October. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Hiya everyone. I completed a drink driving course after getting banned last year. I completed the course in March and still haven’t received certificate in the post. When will I find out the date I can drive again? In June now and my ban should be up in October. Any help would be appreciated thanks!
My advice is as follows :
1) contact the course provider
2) contact the DVLA to check your disqualification end date. I think you can look online . The reason I say this is that there was a communication issue in my case and DVLA said they’d not been informed that I’d completed the course. If the DVKA do not have a date that reflects the discount for doing the course, you will need to go back to the course provider.

I don't think all courses give out certificates. And it's not much of an achievement beyond turning up - majority on my course were so far lost to alcoholism they didn't know what day it was. I didn't receive a certificate, but the 25% all happened.

Just check online - any problems, then attempt to contact the course provider.

I don't think all courses give out certificates. And it's not much of an achievement beyond turning up - majority on my course were so far lost to alcoholism they didn't know what day it was. I didn't receive a certificate, but the 25% all happened.

The purpose of the certificate for most is that is proof of completion and a reference point if there are administrative issues.

My advice is as follows :
1) contact the course provider
2) contact the DVLA to check your disqualification end date. I think you can look online . The reason I say this is that there was a communication issue in my case and DVLA said they’d not been informed that I’d completed the course. If the DVKA do not have a date that reflects the discount for doing the course, you will need to go back to the course provider.
Hi! Thanks for your comment. I have called the course provider this morning they said they had been sent out in April but are re sending.

I looked online to see when my disqualification ends which says December 21st which isn’t right after I’ve completed the course it sould be october. So not sure when that will change

Hiya. I’m not wanting the certificate as a achievement.. haha that is really funny! I want it for proof so I know exactly when I send my license off all is well. I’ve called them they’re re sending.

The purpose of the certificate for most is that is proof of completion and a reference point if there are administrative issues.
Yes thankyou for understanding. It’s so I can send off with my license. Not for a achievement badge. It’s something I HAD to do to reduce my ban and something I am far from proud of

Hi! Thanks for your comment. I have called the course provider this morning they said they had been sent out in April but are re sending.

I looked online to see when my disqualification ends which says December 21st which isn’t right after I’ve completed the course it sould be october. So not sure when that will change
Hi there. This was a problem that I had , which is why I quickly responded to your initial post . It needs following up. In my case the certificate had been issued ( which proved useful as it had a reference number) but the DVLA said they had not been informed that the course had been completed. I order for the DVLA to update their system, the Sentencing Court needs to give them the amended dates . The process is / should be 1. Person completes course 2. Course provider informs sentencing court 3. Sentencing court applies reduction to initial disqualification 4. Sentencing court advises DVLA. 5. DVLA updates system .

On having found myself in your position I rang course provider / rang sentencing court and I the end the court got the information required to amend dates and inform DVLA.

You are doing right to check this all out in advance.

Hi you receive an email confirmation nothing comes in tbe post check your junk mail I completed my course yesterday and that is what the guy said who ran the course. Then you can print it out

Hi you receive an email confirmation nothing comes in tbe post check your junk mail I completed my course yesterday and that is what the guy said who ran the course. Then you can print it out
Hiya. The course i’ve done which was with ttc comes in the post. I spoke to them yesterday and they’re re sending. The man at the end of my course did say we will receive in the post but thanks anyways

Hiya. The course i’ve done which was with ttc comes in the post. I spoke to them yesterday and they’re re sending. The man at the end of my course did say we will receive in the post but thanks anyways
No problem I did it with aspire so maybe they run a diffrent system

Yes probably but thankyou for your input. Do you have any idea when the courts get updated?? Just thought i’d ask x
The courts should get updated within a few weeks of the course being completed . They then advise DVLA. As you can imagine , there is a lot of scope for mistakes being made so keep checking

The courts should get updated within a few weeks of the course being completed . They then advise DVLA. As you can imagine , there is a lot of scope for mistakes being made so keep checking
My course was with TTC and I got a certificate. The information was still not conveyed to DVLA however . I discovered this 12 months later .

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off