What to take to medical

Convicted Driver Insurance

Scottish94

Hi,

I have my medical tomorrow. Is there anything bar ID that I need to take? Having to travel an hour for it so don’t want toforget anything.

also should the doctor have the questionnaire I need to fill out? do they send it off?

thanks

Hi,

I have my medical tomorrow. Is there anything bar ID that I need to take? Having to travel an hour for it so don’t want toforget anything.

also should the doctor have the questionnaire I need to fill out? do they send it off?

thanks
Hi Scottish. You don't need to take anything else with you unless the Doctor has requested (very unlikely). They will provide the questionnaire and will fill out the forms that they need to, and they will send all of this back to the DVLA. They will also carry out the blood test and send the sample for analysis. Good Luck!

BigTom is right. Just take your cash or card with you, cheques are not accepted......

Thanks guys. Had it earlier this morning, should all be fine as not drank for a couple of months and barely drank since March (3/4 times).
Hoping for a quick turnaround. Hoping they don’t speak to my GP just to avoid any further delays.

I had my medical last Tuesday i said i drank 8 units 3 weeks ago and drank once a month . I also said i drank twice over 8 units in the last year . will i fail due to saying i drank over 8 units ?

If anyone is interested here is a run through of my medical.

Got taken through, had the questionnaire and went through it. Then had height and weight recorded before having bloods taken. Then had to wait before a 2nd examination was done as well as another set of questions. This part was mainly aimed at Liver problems the doctor said. Was relatively thorough, inspection of skin, breathing, reactions, joint movements as well as a torch shined in eye. Was all very straightforward.

Contacted them today and they said they only had my questionnaire paper work and are missing my blood results wonder why they have been delayed

Hi,

thanks

After how long did u get the letter to do a medical after you sent off your d1 form, i been waiting 2 weeks now.

After how long did u get the letter to do a medical after you sent off your d1 form, i been waiting 2 weeks now.

I sent my application away on the 14th July or so. Got the letter about 25th August or so stating where I would need to go. Then took another 2 weeks for a letter with the details of the centre for me to contact.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off