What are the so called ' Red flags ' that people report of not wanting to contribute towards them failing the DVLA medical assessment, to get issued .

Convicted Driver Insurance
i dont drink anymore but back when a did especially a weekend 4 pints was a warm up to the main act!!
Tell me about it! I could easily sit and drink a case of stubby French lagers before going out clubbing. That's 20 units before I've even got out the door. Going by DVLA rules I wouldn't have got my licence (2004) at all, at least not until 2018 at the earliest. There should be a better way. No wonder so many people lie.

Tell me about it! I could easily sit and drink a case of stubby French lagers before going out clubbing. That's 20 units before I've even got out the door. Going by DVLA rules I wouldn't have got my licence (2004) at all, at least not until 2018 at the earliest. There should be a better way. No wonder so many people lie.
Do you know when you said your not trying to worry me well I am worrying off to doctor tomorrow I knew it definitely don't have any history of drink and drugs I'm going to tell him the situation about what I declared on my DVLA medical

Do you know when you said your not trying to worry me well I am worrying off to doctor tomorrow I knew it definitely don't have any history of drink and drugs I'm going to tell him the situation about what I declared on my DVLA medical
Well it's good to have the support of your GP, rather than just letting things happen without getting out in front of it. You've got no history of misuse/dependency for drugs/alcohol with the GP, so that's a really good thing.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off