Were you in the papers?

Convicted Driver Insurance

price1367

TTC Group
The press pick it up where you appear in court. Then they often share this with the local paper where you live, especially if there is some 'human interest.' involved, which is why it pays to say as little as you can about your personal circumstances in open court.

Polly3

The press pick it up where you appear in court. Then they often share this with the local paper where you live, especially if there is some 'human interest.' involved, which is why it pays to say as little as you can about your personal circumstances in open court.
Price is of course correct . On occasions however the personal circumstances may form part of the mitigation and warrant mention etc . Be guided by your solicitor. Without presenting myself as interesting ( I’m not) , there was a potential additional gossip value in my case . Indeed , it had to he moved out of local area. I was obsessed / terrified re being in the paper. I wasn’t .

Polly3

Price is of course correct . On occasions however the personal circumstances may form part of the mitigation and warrant mention etc . Be guided by your solicitor. Without presenting myself as interesting ( I’m not) , there was a potential additional gossip value in my case . Indeed , it had to he moved out of local area. I was obsessed / terrified re being in the paper. I wasn’t .
Without conferring any special / inappropriate treatment a good solicitor may be able to manoeuvre you into a quiet court. Talk to them about your concerns.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off