Waiting time after Medical

Convicted Driver Insurance

Roberto84

Hello everyone.

I had my medical 5 weeks ago and did not hear anything of them since. I don't know the results, I have no update, I don't know where I am with my case. I meant to be back on the road since February but due to delays I am still waiting. It's just not right to be penalised for longer while my ban was over 3 months ago. I know it's nothing we can do about it. However due to lack of any update shall I be worry? Why blood takes so long to get results or update? Is there anything I can do? Thank you

Hello everyone.

I had my medical 5 weeks ago and did not hear anything of them since. I don't know the results, I have no update, I don't know where I am with my case. I meant to be back on the road since February but due to delays I am still waiting. It's just not right to be penalised for longer while my ban was over 3 months ago. I know it's nothing we can do about it. However due to lack of any update shall I be worry? Why blood takes so long to get results or update? Is there anything I can do? Thank you
Bloods shouldnt take long ..mine was after 3 days they received my bloods.only the delay on mine is because the doctor that seen me didnt not fill out the questions that was asked.so it was sent back to her to complete it.nightmare🤦‍♂️..have you phoned them to ask whats going on

Bloods shouldnt take long ..mine was after 3 days they received my bloods.only the delay on mine is because the doctor that seen me didnt not fill out the questions that was asked.so it was sent back to her to complete it.nightmare🤦‍♂️..have you phoned them to ask whats going on
Not yet. I will try to call them tomorrow. It got me worry as I had no update at all from them. Thank you for the answer

It's crazy I had medical. Doctor said blood pressure was too high. Had a letter back asking my doctor to monitor my blood pressure. Medical group had no clue. I had to ring them get letter from doctor to send readings back to dvla. My licence wa also due back in February.

It's crazy I had medical. Doctor said blood pressure was too high. Had a letter back asking my doctor to monitor my blood pressure. Medical group had no clue. I had to ring them get letter from doctor to send readings back to dvla. My licence wa also due back in February.
I received my license today

When did you have your medical?
I had my medical 20th april.it dont take long after your medical.if they happy with all your answers you will have your license within 15 days from your medical.the only reason why mine took long is because the doctor miss out a question for them to answer.but apart from tha everything went ok👌👌

I had my medical 20th april.it dont take long after your medical.if they happy with all your answers you will have your license within 15 days from your medical.the only reason why mine took long is because the doctor miss out a question for them to answer.but apart from tha everything went ok👌👌
Thank you. Did you tick no to everything?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off