Waiting for medical

Convicted Driver Insurance

chrism2800

Established Member
Just thought I'd update everyone, after supplying 2lfts,April and October this year,with a date of abstinence noted as 28th July 2019..
This concerned me ,as it was a new GP who completed the dd2, after dvla wanted more information,and he asked me how much I drank,even when I said nothing, he said "not even a couple?"
My lft results were good,giving me 6 months of hard evidence, plus the last drink date,so at this point I don't know if I've been classed as misuse or more than likely previously dependant.
The rest of the form was completed without me seeing it,so I don't know what was submitted.
After many phone calls to DVLA they said they will be writing out to me to have a medical done at one of their franchised doctors, but couldn't offer a timeframe...
I'm summising that they will not need to contact my gp again,just the wait time to be offered the medical, plus the wait time at the surgery, currently January 2021 at my nearest!!
This may change as I've been told they may do block bookings on certain days,so will see!
5 months since my disqualification ended!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off