Waiting for blood tests from lab,

Convicted Driver Insurance

C A

Is anyone waiting for lab results, had my medical on 8th Dec, spoken to dvla they said received paperwork but no cdt results

Is anyone waiting for lab results, had my medical on 8th Dec, spoken to dvla they said received paperwork but no cdt results

C A

I believe the CDT bloods have to be received at the DVLA lab within a 24 or 48 hour window of being taken by the HRO approved doctor for refrigeration purposes. It can then take up to 15 working days (3 weeks) in total for the HRO paperwork to be forwarded and scanned by the DVLA who will receive the CDT results in that time frame from the people who analyse them.

Three weeks from the 8th December is the 29th, but clearly we have Christmas & New Year to factor in that, so I would make contact with the DVLA the first week of January to perhaps chase them up.

If it's any concellation - I had my HRO medical on the 19th November and I have never been told what my results were but the DVLA have since written to my GP.

CJ

Thanks CJ, I was thinking the bloods had been misplaced, I hadn't drink for 3 months before medical, having a sober Xmas just in case I need to give another blood test

Hi C A
I have been following your posts with interest. My partner is classified HRO and had his medical and cdt blood test on 30th November. The results are still not back from the lab. Telephone calls to dvla just increase frustration because the process is not clear. Emails are left unanswered but are obviously uploaded to a file because each call handler refers to them. Just wondered if you are any further forward.

Blood results back (apparently scanned on yesterday) from my partners medical on 30th November and license issued today.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off