Wait time?..

Convicted Driver Insurance

Hopeful2022

Hi i went for my medical on the 24th March called DVLA today spoke to someone who said they have the results just waiting for a medical examiner to review them (he couldn't tell me what they were but gave me a email to request them which can take up to 30days) this wait is horrible. Anyone any ideas how much longer?.

Hi i went for my medical on the 24th March called DVLA today spoke to someone who said they have the results just waiting for a medical examiner to review them (he couldn't tell me what they were but gave me a email to request them which can take up to 30days) this wait is horrible. Anyone any ideas how much longer?.
When is your license due?

Thankyou i will I'm a ball of emotions waiting for the outcome lol thanks for replying
I had my medical on the 30th of September 2021. They wrote to my GP on the 16th November, 6 weeks later and my GP eventually replied to them on 24th January 2022.

I received my licence back on the 10th February 2022.

My ban expired on the 12th October 2021.

So if you only had your medical on the 24th March, it could be a while before you get your licence back. My GP took 9 weeks to send my form back, which certainly added to the delay.

Wishing you luck.

I had my medical on the 7th March and I’m still waiting for them to review my results too so I would hunker down for a long wait! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but better that you know 😂

l feel for you all. I had my medical on the 21st March and am also still waiting for a response. Spent 1 hour 50 minutes on the phone last week to find out absolutely nothing that I didn't already know. The waiting is a total joke.... how can it take so long?!

Hi quick update i am still waiting i have phoned dvla twice n been told twice they have all they need just waiting on medical examiner. Its torture. I did get my cdt level result today tho after sending a subject access request to dvla and my result was 0.6% i am hoping that's good?. Anyone else still waiting..

Hi quick update i am still waiting i have phoned dvla twice n been told twice they have all they need just waiting on medical examiner. Its torture. I did get my cdt level result today tho after sending a subject access request to dvla and my result was 0.6% i am hoping that's good?. Anyone else still waiting..
Iam waiting aswell😂..they said it takes 3weeks but the way its going i seen some waiting for like 8weeks🙈🙈

Yep me too, medical was 31st March

Yep me too, medical was 31st March
It's such a long wait. I've spoken with them again today to be told they have all the information just waiting on a medical examiner to review it.. Asked how long that takes cause its been that way for most 3 weeks n he couldn't tell me so no further on today then a mth ago ugh

It's such a long wait. I've spoken with them again today to be told they have all the information just waiting on a medical examiner to review it.. Asked how long that takes cause its been that way for most 3 weeks n he couldn't tell me so no further on today then a mth ago ugh
Yep I just called them to know exactly what they were going to tell me,, haven't called for 3 weeks should of left it alone cause it just winds me up

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off