Update on my DVLA Urine Test

Convicted Driver Insurance

Darran66

Today marks 200 DAYS since giving the DVLA doctor my urine sample. Yes, 200 Days! 6 and a half months! I am still told that the “lab has my urine”. I was banned for 12 months a long time ago. I have been unbanned for 20 months and have been trying to navigate the medical maze during COVID, and I am on the last hurdle, a urine test. I have my sample 6.5 months ago, I have gotten my MO to write to them, twice now. I had reached a point of not caring and started to deal with it but day by day it winds me up more and more, it’s really triggering dark parts of my mental health and I hate having to deal with it through my day to day life. Sorry for the rant. But just as an acknowledgment to any disgruntled citizens browsing the forum R.E. DVLA delays, I feel your paid. 6.5 months they have my urine, I feel you…😭
Don't mention the MH bit ssshh-hh

Jha92

Today marks 200 DAYS since giving the DVLA doctor my urine sample. Yes, 200 Days! 6 and a half months! I am still told that the “lab has my urine”. I was banned for 12 months a long time ago. I have been unbanned for 20 months and have been trying to navigate the medical maze during COVID, and I am on the last hurdle, a urine test. I have my sample 6.5 months ago, I have gotten my MO to write to them, twice now. I had reached a point of not caring and started to deal with it but day by day it winds me up more and more, it’s really triggering dark parts of my mental health and I hate having to deal with it through my day to day life. Sorry for the rant. But just as an acknowledgment to any disgruntled citizens browsing the forum R.E. DVLA delays, I feel your paid. 6.5 months they have my urine, I feel you…😭
Have you got your license back yet? My ban ended in feb 2021, drink driving had my CDT test , then they asked me for a urine test on Aug 5th. Still waiting for my result now can’t believe it.

Callumrayb

Have you got your license back yet? My ban ended in feb 2021, drink driving had my CDT test , then they asked me for a urine test on Aug 5th. Still waiting for my result now can’t believe it.
I've been waiting since July 14th, so 191 days nearly at where this chap was.

price1367

TTC Group
You have not lost out by doing the course. Yes, you are delayed in the process but you have still been able to apply for your licence earlier, instead of facing the same delay in x number of months (the number of months that your ban was reduced by)
If you asked for a refund and got it, then you have not completed the course because the requirements are that you pay for the course and complete it.
DVLA would be informed that you have not met the criteria, would reinstate your full ban and you would have to submit a fresh application and join the queue to be dealt with as well….. plus having to admit to the full ban for insurance purposes.
Sadly you are stuck where you are in the process, along with a lot of others.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off