Unfit to drive through drink

Convicted Driver Insurance

Tweets

Wednesday night after finishing work I stupidly had a large glass of wine with my boss. On the drive home my handbag dropped from the passenger seat on to the floor and I again, stupidly bent down to pick it up. I crashed my car into barriers on doing this. I called my husband who came straight away. I was very shaken up and had a panic attack. I have suffered in the past with anxiety and it’s made a return due to being made redundant and losing a close relative. He called my boss and she sent her husband to pick me up and take me home. My husband called the emergency services who sent the fire brigade. After I crashed a women stopped to see if I was ok, I assured her I was and she left. She called the police saying she could smell alcohol on my breath. The police came to my home breathalysed me, I blew 41. They took me to the police station, I blew 41 and 48 the then asked me to repeat and I blew 44 both times. I’ve been I. A state of panic, anxiety and turmoil all weekend. Today I realised I’m being charged with unfit to drive through drink! I’m so confused at what this actually means. Can anyone please give me some clarification. Sorry for the life story.

Do you think I could fight this? I held my hands up to having a glass of wine. I know it was stupid but totally out of charge yet for me.

Character not
Do you think I could fight this? I held my hands up to having a glass of wine. I know it was stupid but totally out of charge yet for me.
Character not charge and meant to say, thank you for replying.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off