Travel to USA

Convicted Driver Insurance
Sorry if this has already discussed before, I can’t find a link.. but can I travel to the US e.g. Disney World Florida, with a conviction for drink driving? I won’t be disqualified from 3 weeks and I’m not a high risk offender.. don’t know if that makes a difference but would love to take my son there..

Sorry if this has already discussed before, I can’t find a link.. but can I travel to the US e.g. Disney World Florida, with a conviction for drink driving? I won’t be disqualified from 3 weeks and I’m not a high risk offender.. don’t know if that makes a difference but would love to take my son there..

The ESTA form asks whether you have been convicted of an offence that resulted in serious damage to property, serious harm to others or serious loss to government. As long as your drink driving did not result in any of those I think you are fine. I think the grey area is if you had a drink driving crash as I’m not sure what the “serious damage threshold” is

The ESTA form asks whether you have been convicted of an offence that resulted in serious damage to property, serious harm to others or serious loss to government. As long as your drink driving did not result in any of those I think you are fine. I think the grey area is if you had a drink driving crash as I’m not sure what the “serious damage threshold” is
Thank you. I crashed into a roundabout 😖 but the council/police did not put a claim or charge me for any damages.. there were not any other vehicles/pedestrians involved.. merely charged with driving under the influence of alcohol when I attended court.

Thank you. I crashed into a roundabout 😖 but the council/police did not put a claim or charge me for any damages.. there were not any other vehicles/pedestrians involved.. merely charged with driving under the influence of alcohol when I attended court.
I personally wouldn’t think that qualifies as serious damage but that’s just my opinion, someone like Price might be able to give you more solid advice than I can

What has been suggested so far is correct. Serious damage would have to amount to a lot more than xdeepremorsex quotes in his circumstances. He / she can answer no to the ESTA question with a clear conscience and enjoy the USA

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off