Took medical already, now covid-19??

Convicted Driver Insurance
Same here buddy! I’ve lost hope and stopped checking.
I sent my application off on the 19th DECEMBER.
medical was the 9th of MARCH. On the 17th MARCH the dvla said they are waiting on the paperwork from the doctor, this is apparently updated by the computer system so it can be a few hours or days but assured me by the 21st March everything should be complete and my license should be restored....but then the covid 19 outbreak happened.....so god knows! Did I make it just in time or not?! Haha no one knows! There’s no one I can contact either so it’s just a Long wait of the unknown ?
I managed to get through to them yesterday! they told me they have received everything, It is just a matter of time until it gets reviewed. But we should be fine because they still have people in the offices, however they are prioritising key workers at the moment. Hopefully we get something back this week.

Thanks for the update!!!
that’s promising!! our medicals were a a week apart too! I’ll post as soon as I know/hear anything!!!

Screenshot 2020-04-18 at 17.27.54.png
Got my license back this morning guys :cool: , unfortunately I have to do everything again, theory test booked for the 9th may.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off