Timescales to licence issue after DVLA medical

Convicted Driver Insurance
Latest update from me - just had call off my doctor surgery, the GP completed and emailed my medical form whilst not in the office (glad I bugged them now). Phoned DVLA and they confirmed receipt and that they now have everything to make a licensing decision, so now it’s just waiting to get in front of DVLA doctors! I have told them it’s imperative that I get a decision this week!

hiya, what email address did you give to your gp please for the dvla medical team? I can’t find one and 200 and odd calls later I still can’t get through to dvla today. Just trying to hopefully get things processed as soon as possible, thanks

I didn't I just informed them of a dvla medical doctor who I managed to find in my area,also gave them my gp address to which they said depending on my medical results they may choose not to write to them..I'm sure they will as I disclosed alcohol misuse but they stated that they only write to them after the medical...more waiting!!

Hi everyone, I'm still waiting for the medical team (who are processing my application) so they keep telling me, to send me for the medical...I've told them that there are dvla doctors in my postcode, btw my ban was up 2 months ago!,declared misuse, asked them to check with my doctor etc.And keep hitting a brick wall!!
Anyone else stuck in the queue?,
yea my ban was up April 9th I got my medical 5th August back driving yesterday

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off