Timescale to HAVE a medical

Convicted Driver Insurance
Is there any merit either way with the final ticky boxes, - why would or wouldnt you tick yes to these;

"Inform my Doctor(s) of the outcome of my case Y/N"
"Release my medical infomration, and any other relevant information, to my doctor(s) by postal or electronic (fax or email) channels Y/N"

Thanks for your advice.
If you say No they'll simply think ooooooooooooo what's this one worried about!

Is there any merit either way with the final ticky boxes, - why would or wouldnt you tick yes to these;

"Inform my Doctor(s) of the outcome of my case Y/N"
"Release my medical infomration, and any other relevant information, to my doctor(s) by postal or electronic (fax or email) channels Y/N"

Thanks for your advice.
I am not sure, its an interesting one. I ticked N and Y respectively. Y for the last one as it may look to the DVLA doctor you are hiding something? That was my thinking. My Medical on 17th March 2021 and license issued on 14th April 2021.

Just to update- if anyone finds this helpful.

the .gov online licence checker has changed to say that my licence is valid from next week (for 10 years), with the categories listed (rather than just saying 'no driving entitlement'.
I haven't heard from DVLA or received anything in the post yet, and they don't appear to have cashed the cheque.

I hope it's not a mistake! Is this it?

In total, despite 3 bank holidays and two weeks of strike since submitting my application, I will have had my medical completed and licence issued without experiencing any delays.

Just to update- if anyone finds this helpful.

the .gov online licence checker has changed to say that my licence is valid from next week (for 10 years), with the categories listed (rather than just saying 'no driving entitlement'.
I haven't heard from DVLA or received anything in the post yet, and they don't appear to have cashed the cheque.

I hope it's not a mistake! Is this it?

In total, despite 3 bank holidays and two weeks of strike since submitting my application, I will have had my medical completed and licence issued without experiencing any delays.
Am i reading this right and you have not even had a medical and now your saying you have been issued with a full licence online

Am i reading this right and you have not even had a medical and now your saying you have been issued with a full licence online
Sorry, had medical 3 weeks ago, I did post but it appears the page before

Sent D1 and photo late february,
Received letter for medical and Drs received the form 5 days later so I could book
The place it was at had what I believe was a cancellation (they phoned me and it was the next working day) so I attended 3 weeks ago
The status on the online checker has now changed to 'Licence Valid From' for 10 years

There certainly doesn't seem to be any consistancy with peoples experiences
What i do not understand is some people have sent their forms in a month later than me and have had their medical and licence returned. How is this possible or fair to not even have had a reply and i phoned the dvla weeks ago and they have received my D1 form.

Insured through 'the insurance factory' whos leaflet was given on the course.
They were SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than the next one up on comparison websites, and actually in the region of what I was paying in recent years.

Having had a play with the comparison websites, if I had known a month in advance when I would have been able to drive (bought a month in advance), the cost would have actually been LESS than before I had a driving conviction.

They appear on the comparison websites, but you must call to purchase a policy- at which point they request a copy of your course completion certificate.

Insured through 'the insurance factory' whos leaflet was given on the course.
They were SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than the next one up on comparison websites, and actually in the region of what I was paying in recent years.

Having had a play with the comparison websites, if I had known a month in advance when I would have been able to drive (bought a month in advance), the cost would have actually been LESS than before I had a driving conviction.

They appear on the comparison websites, but you must call to purchase a policy- at which point they request a copy of your course completion certificate.
Hi what date did you have your medical?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off