time scale is a load of bollocks

Convicted Driver Insurance

rich g

hi all had first medical 4th sept ,only to be told it not to there requirments , so had to have another day off work (no pay)I thought these ppl supposed to be professional\had another medical 29th oct , then they stated they want more info from docs, they now have that and said it could take 5 days to scan , wot is it with them and there 2nd class post ,wen we have email .IT BUISNESS SERIOUSLY NEED LOOKED INTO ,all it does s drag it out for ppl waiting and relying on answers.like a few ppl said on here its like having another ban,they told me my cdt was fine , so y need doctors input can understand for ppl with proper medical issues , but not all of us have them, whole system an absolute JOKE JOKE

Rich g , hope you’ve got your License back by now . . . Can completely understand your frustration .
I myself was coming to the end of a 3 year ban when was Evicted ( two months to move out . . . Landlords Grand-daughter wanted it , had been there 13 years )
Didn’t see any sense of applying for new license using the Old Address , so stalled until I had the keys in my hand for the New Place .
. . . Bad move , ended up waiting a further 3 months over the Expected License arrival date !

Am banned/ license revoked again now ( 18 months later ) , wasn’t aware / forgot , that YOU ARE NOT allowed to drink over the Goverment guidelines ( 14 units/ week ) . Not that I’m a heavy drinker anymore , but stupidly walked into a Blood test / medical , completely unprepared , just after Xmas .

Coming to terms with my position , was thinking back to when I was on original PROBATION as a High Risk Offender ( 2.5 x limit asleep in car ) , Drink Driving was described by Probation Officer as like having a Loaded Gun , Walking thru Town .

So basically a TERRORIST , ( although , they get released half way thru sentence term )

And whilst viewed in such light , would not expect any preferential treatment , or sympathy from a Government Department .

Get some Nuts

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off