Time scale after DVLA doctor appointment

Convicted Driver Insurance
That’s a shame but I guess it probably won’t affect the outcome? I read on another thread that DVLA do contact gp first now, before any medical with us, and that was definitely the case with me x

That’s a shame but I guess it probably won’t affect the outcome? I read on another thread that DVLA do contact gp first now, before any medical with us, and that was definitely the case with me x
I had my medical on 18th September and received my full Uk license for 10 years this morning. It seems from my Medichecks test that my CDT would have been quite low (it was 0.4 two weeks before via the medichecks test) .
good luck!

I had my medical on 18th September and received my full Uk license for 10 years this morning. It seems from my Medichecks test that my CDT would have been quite low (it was 0.4 two weeks before via the medichecks test) .
good luck!
Congratulations that’s fantastic news!!! Do you have history of dependency on your record? Hope you don’t mind me asking ?

I know that my bloods will be perfect as it’s now 21 months since I’ve had a drink but I do have a history of abuse which is what’s making me anxious

Congratulations that’s fantastic news!!! Do you have history of dependency on your record? Hope you don’t mind me asking ?
I don't mind you asking at all. Luckily I don't have a history of dependence. I don't have any issues logged with my Doctor at all.

good luck!

That’s brilliant news 👍

Did they write to your GP? If so, do you know if it was before or after your medical.

That’s brilliant news 👍

Did they write to your GP? If so, do you know if it was before or after your medical.
I don't believe they did. They wouldn't have had the name or address until the medical. I called up a few times to track where I was in the process and at no point did the DVLA say they were seeking further info from my Dr.

I don't believe they did. They wouldn't have had the name or address until the medical. I called up a few times to track where I was in the process and at no point did the DVLA say they were seeking further info from my Dr.

Yeah you would have known if they did. Happy days for you anyway.

Reactions: TPR
Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off