Thankyou everyone xx

Convicted Driver Insurance

Sophiecat7

Well , id just like to report how i got on today.
Everyone at court was absolutely lovely. My solicitor couldnt make it and sent one of his partners and she was amazing !
I received a 12 month ban and £120 fine.
I am blown away as i was expecting so much more. She explained my mitigating circumstances perfectly .
The magistrate was lovely and not what i expected at all.
I am doing the course so on August the 10th i will be back behind the wheel. Never ever again !!!!
Thankyou so much to everyone on here for your support xxx
Onwards and upwards !!

Everyone at court was absolutely lovely. My solicitor couldnt make it and sent one of his partners and she was amazing !
I am blown away as i was expecting so much more. She explained my mitigating circumstances perfectly .
I am doing the course so on August the 10th i will be back behind the wheel. Never ever again !!!!
Onwards and upwards !!
Hi Sophie. I’m pleased all went well for you. I’m due at court on Monday and I’m feeling so sick and nervous. It’s been a long 4 weeks of worry waiting for this.
I bet you’ll have a good sleep tonight knowing it’s over and August next year is no time xx

Great news.... we move on.

Positive changes for 9 months, not driving is a bit of a change.

Saying that summer was ok on bike and bus, winter proving more of al challenge!

That was an excellent result and I am very pleased that they took your circumstances into account.

Onwards and upwards !!
Well done Sophie 9 months without wheels is nothing at all it will fly by,was there a reporter in court.

That is a good outcome, & a bonus most local free newspaper are not published during lockdown
You can rebuild your life now

Out of interest: when we’re you charged? Oh and I’m so pleased you are relieved of the worry now xx

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off