Still waiting!

Convicted Driver Insurance

Suze

Hi I posted my form to dvla mid January, I have never been asked to do a medical? When I have got through by phone eventually!!! All they say is they have received my application and I just have to wait 😕🤬my disqualification was up 22nd March, can I now drive? I tried to get through today 144 times !!! It’s an absolute joke🤬🤬🤬

Hi I posted my form to dvla mid January, I have never been asked to do a medical? When I have got through by phone eventually!!! All they say is they have received my application and I just have to wait 😕🤬my disqualification was up 22nd March, can I now drive? I tried to get through today 144 times !!! It’s an absolute joke🤬🤬🤬
No you can't drive if your licence hasn't been issued. One of the unions at DVLA started a 4 day strike from today so that probably the reason you couldn't get through.... 600 of the 6,000 workers there have had CoVid so they are rightly worried about the working practices. Pain in the arse I know, but you'll just have to keep trying when they are back!

Hi Suze,
My process started last October when my ban was up, Ive still to have a medical although I do have a date now. Id get yourself ready for a long wait unfortunately (I feel your frustration)

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off