Still waiting for medical was only banned till 6/6/2021

Convicted Driver Insurance

Pricey1985

Hi guys iam Hro for a previous offence dr10 in 2014 and dr30 in 2019 thus putting me in that category, sent off renewal form in mid april and still no medical advice letter from dvla and my ban was up on the 6/6/21 after a reduction course, from what im reading this could take a very long time Im considering using this time wisely to completely abstain from today as not getting my license back through sheer stupidity a 2nd time would cause me a lot of grief as my license is now essential having regained contact with my 3 yr old son who lives with his mum 17 plus miles away and anyway of making that process easier and getting my life back on track being thwarted is the main route of the worry for me at the moment anybody here going through anything similar?

Don't want to discourage but be prepared for a long wait. DVLA have had my renewal since early February. Have formally complained but even that was answered we will look into this but it will take longer than normal. AAAGGGHHHH.

Don't want to discourage but be prepared for a long wait. DVLA have had my renewal since early February. Have formally complained but even that was answered we will look into this but it will take longer than normal. AAAGGGHHHH.
I dont think the waiting is what bothers me as long as I get it back and never have to endure this again im happy.

Hi guys iam Hro for a previous offence dr10 in 2014 and dr30 in 2019 thus putting me in that category, sent off renewal form in mid april and still no medical advice letter from dvla and my ban was up on the 6/6/21 after a reduction course, from what im reading this could take a very long time Im considering using this time wisely to completely abstain from today as not getting my license back through sheer stupidity a 2nd time would cause me a lot of grief as my license is now essential having regained contact with my 3 yr old son who lives with his mum 17 plus miles away and anyway of making that process easier and getting my life back on track being thwarted is the main route of the worry for me at the moment anybody here going through anything similar?
I have been waiting since mid January 😩

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off