Still waiting for lab to send blood results

Convicted Driver Insurance

C A

Had medical 8th dec, phoned every other day still no blood results, is anyone else waiting for lab to send over results

Am thinking there going to say I need to go for another blood test as they can't find lab results, my ban is up middle of Feb

Am thinking there going to say I need to go for another blood test as they can't find lab results, my ban is up middle of Feb
I've rang and rang my results are with the lab and waiting for them to send the results back to the medical team so frustrating

I've called about 8 times, they haven't confirmed if there at lab, everyone I've spoken to at dvla have been really pleasant, but not clued up, have you phoned up much

Yea I ring about 3 times a week, I am so annoyed a bloke I know quite well ibs a proper piss head had been banned 3 times for drink driving carried on driving through his bans drove to the fkn medical had his licence back in 3 weeks,still continues to go on benders I hardly drink made one stupid mistake which I've paid for dearly its effecting my mental health so depressed i have a severely disabled child in a wheel chair and need my car ASAP a single mother who only gets support of my parents and people like him get a new licence 3 times honest to god I could scream if anyone is high risk its duck heads like him and should never be given a licence everyone is entitled to cock up one and make a mistake but to do it again is bad enough but 3 times is absolutely shocking I am evil over it🤬😡

You are having a nightmare, hope you get good news soon from them,
I've read on here that stored blood in lab can get contaminated and another blood sample is required ffs, I didn't drink over Xmas just in case 🙄

Fingers crossed let's hope we get lab results early next week
Am calling back on Monday afternoon 😴

Il play balls if I got to do it again Its nothing to do with the drink as I hardly have a drink n if I do itl be one wine or one gin its the inconvenience with my daughter

Well youl be fine then its just a waiting game,a very unfair frustrating game at that tgsts a great score how was your drinking pattern before that I went to a friends and had a glass of wine on the 14th of November and had blood 8th of Dec

Didn't drink for 7 weeks before private medic test 0.5 still no drinking till dvla test 8th Dec,
You will be fine 2 to 3 weeks no drinking cdt goes back to normal after couple drinks, ill let you how I get on through the week

Yea I think I'd had about 5 units jn the 8 weeks prior to it and none for 3 weeks yes do stay intouch be interesting to know as we had tests done same date food luck

Annawill

If it's any concellation Anna, my ban ended a month ago and I'm still waiting for my licence! You are not on your own and I share your pain.

I did my HRO medical on the 19th November and the DVLA have since written to my doctor. I learned last week, my GP had still not returned my medical report despite a telephone conversation with them on the 18th December!!!!!

I was like a volcano when I found out. The GP's have something like a 4-6 week timescale to return the form which doesn't help people like ourselves who are waiting, waiting, waiting..........😩

It's like dealing with a typical system of red tape and bureaucracy where the ones affected by it all are us (the banned drivers)!!!

I started a new job last week and commuting to work in the current Covid lockdown climate is far from ideal.

I almost look at a driving ban as a three course meal with only the main course being digestable.

The starter is the arrest/court/community service which is very difficult to get out of the way.

The main course is the easiest part because you just learn to absorb the main period of the ban.

However, the desert is dealing with DVLA medical proceedure and getting reinstated - the dessert is just as stressful as the starter.

If you had this three course meal in a restaurant you wouldn't go back - the point I'm making you wouldn't get banned again!

Getting the licence back is almost like leaving the restaurant after settling the bill but you wouldn't leave a tip!!!!!! 😂

CJ

Its so true its making me really angry insaid toothed doctor at the medical so whats the procedure now do they get untouch with my doctor he said no,how that bloke has his licence backnafter 3 weeks plus being his 3rd drink drive ban is beyond me he should never have his licence back w@@nker im furious lol

Relating to your 3 course meal I wouldnt have paid the bill if it was rubbish 🤣🤣🤣 on a more serious note tho its disgusting,did they write to you to say they had written to your gp or your ho got intouch,

Had medical 8th dec, phoned every other day still no blood results, is anyone else waiting for lab to send over results
I had a head on collision in July they took blood same day they only got them back end of Dec

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off