Stay strong , you will get your license back

Convicted Driver Insurance

Eddie 22

I've used this forum from first getting my ban back nearly 17 months ago to finally getting my license back today . This is my first contribution to the site , and I'd like to thank all the other people who've contributed to help make this painful time a lot easier . My main point is to stress this horrible time will pass and that although it's been the worst possible time of my life and possibly yours you can and will get through it . Just try and stay strong keep reading and chatting with people on here , realise lots of people are on your side and just try and tough it out . I've done 120 hours community service , speeding course , because was speeding too when caught , drink driving course offered by court , medical for HGV license, interview with traffic commissioner for HGV license and medical for being a HRO, if anyone wants any advice or to chat about these topics or anything else to do with their ban they're more than welcome too, Hang on in their , this horrinle time will pass and you can get through it , even in your darkest moments , Ive had quite a few , please please believe that , all the best and dont hesitate to contact me .

I've used this forum from first getting my ban back nearly 17 months ago to finally getting my license back today . This is my first contribution to the site , and I'd like to thank all the other people who've contributed to help make this painful time a lot easier . My main point is to stress this horrible time will pass and that although it's been the worst possible time of my life and possibly yours you can and will get through it . Just try and stay strong keep reading and chatting with people on here , realise lots of people are on your side and just try and tough it out . I've done 120 hours community service , speeding course , because was speeding too when caught , drink driving course offered by court , medical for HGV license, interview with traffic commissioner for HGV license and medical for being a HRO, if anyone wants any advice or to chat about these topics or anything else to do with their ban they're more than welcome too, Hang on in their , this horrinle time will pass and you can get through it , even in your darkest moments , Ive had quite a few , please please believe that , all the best and dont hesitate to contact me .
Well done eddie

Reactions: TPR
Eddie

I totally agree with you. Being banned is a massive game changer for everyone. The arrest, court conviction and probation period is the darkest part. I find during the duration of the ban, things become slightly easier and life begins to come together again. It's fair to say that we learn the hard way - finally getting back on the road is like reaching the end of a dark tunnel and stepping out into the sunshine again.

All the best.

CJ

Eddie

I totally agree with you. Being banned is a massive game changer for everyone. The arrest, court conviction and probation period is the darkest part. I find during the duration of the ban, things become slightly easier and life begins to come together again. It's fair to say that we learn the hard way - finally getting back on the road is like reaching the end of a dark tunnel and stepping out into the sunshine again.

All the best.

CJ
Well done EDDIE, I have found this forum invaluable as unless you are in thus position you don’t know what is is like . Yesterday I sent off for a new driving licence which was quite a milestone I understand there is still a delay with covid so although I should drive next month i am not counting down the date
For anyone new to this forum do ask us “experts” we have all been faced with it.

Eddie

All the best.

CJ
You're exactly right knowing I've got that license back is a massive weight off my shoulders , glad you're back driving again too .

Well done EDDIE, I have found this forum invaluable as unless you are in thus position you don’t know what is is like . Yesterday I sent off for a new driving licence which was quite a milestone I understand there is still a delay with covid so although I should drive next month i am not counting down the date
For anyone new to this forum do ask us “experts” we have all been faced with it.
Thanks , you're nearly there pal , will soon have that license back in your pocket .

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off