Some advice please?

Convicted Driver Insurance
I very much doubt that, his contract is with DVLA so he will only act on what they ask him to do.
If it was only CBD oil you used and it was a licensed product then you can answer ‘no’ to the drugs question….. but do clear it up with your GP as soon as possible in case they do write to him /

I very much doubt that, his contract is with DVLA so he will only act on what they ask him to do.
If it was only CBD oil you used and it was a licensed product then you can answer ‘no’ to the drugs question….. but do clear it up with your GP as soon as possible in case they do write to him / her
Should I take it to my doctor so he can see what I was smoking

Polly thanks next time I go il ash him to right something on mine. Because iv just read online you can ask him to do so
Hi . I may have not been clear , or got confused . I was referring to the DVLA Dr, who did add comments to the tick box questionnaire at my medical . Apologies if my post was misleading.

I think that would be pointless.
You have to understand that the Doctor is being paid to do a job, and that job is to fill in the questionnaire, do a brief examination and take a blood sample for a CDT result. The payment is commensurate with the time that this takes.

He / she is not looking at your suitability to get your licence back, and certainly to not trawl through medical notes looking for anything that may or may not relate to the assessment of fitness to be given your licence back.

You have to understand that the Doctor is being paid to do a job, and that job is to fill in the questionnaire, do a brief examination and take a blood sample for a CDT result. The payment is commensurate with the time that this takes.

He / she is not looking at your suitability to get your licence back, and certainly to not trawl through medical notes looking for anything that may or may not relate to the assessment of fitness to be given your licence back.
Ok thanks for the advice price 👍👍

Would I be able to pay him to do it? Plus there only going to now when I tell them on the questionaire so Il have to wait longer then want I? I might just say no because it was only cbd cannabis I was smoking but when I seen my doctor back in June he ask me and I said yes I smoke cannabis but didn’t say it was cbd so he got on the system just cannabis. When I see him next I’m going to tell him hopefully he will change it!! So I can just say no on the answers then. Thanks for the advice though 👍👍
I don't think you can buy CBD that you can smoke. You can buy CBD that you can vape, but not smoke. Did you buy the CBD anywhere or were you given it by someone who told you it was CDB?

Ok thanks for the advice price 👍👍
I don't think you can buy CBD that you can smoke. You can buy CBD that you can vape, but not smoke. Did you buy the CBD anywhere or were you given it by someone who told you it was CDB?

I looked at that website and think people have to be very careful, particularly around driving.
They state 0% THC in a carton, but on the main page it states: “ Hemp is not Marijuana, although it is a similar type of plant. Unlike the Marijuana plant, the hemp plant has less than 5% THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) as opposed to the Marijuana plant which can be as much as 35% and in some strains much higher”
Also: “ Snapz Duo hemp cigarettes are manufactured from Californian grown, 100% organic, hemp biomass, which has practically all of the THC removed during processing.”
Note not all, practically all…….
Less than 5% means that it does have SOME THC, and therefore there is the risk that someone smoking a few of them and then stopped while driving, they might fail the very low threshold for drug driving……..

And they even admit there could be a problem themselves, look what they say in the FAQ section:

“ PLEASE NOTE that while all of our products meet UK & EU guidelines for legality, WE CANNOT guarantee that using our products will allow you to pass drug screening. We cannot be and are not responsible for any failed tests”

I looked at that website and think people have to be very careful, particularly around driving.
They state 0% THC in a carton, but on the main page it states: “ Hemp is not Marijuana, although it is a similar type of plant. Unlike the Marijuana plant, the hemp plant has less than 5% THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) as opposed to the Marijuana plant which can be as much as 35% and in some strains much higher”
Also: “ Snapz Duo hemp cigarettes are manufactured from Californian grown, 100% organic, hemp biomass, which has practically all of the THC removed during processing.”
Less than 5% means that it does have SOME THC, and therefore there is the risk that someone smoking a few of them and then stopped while driving, they might fail the very low threshold for drug driving……..
I understand but that’s what I was smoking and when I said to the doctor I smoked I just said yes to him and he put cannabis!! I wasn’t thinking at the time because I was not driving but now going through this dvla medical And reading on this forum I wish I showed him what I was smoking and said it’s cbd 😖 iv got plenty of the snapz fags here left so I’m going to show my doctor them next time I see him and hopefully he will address the problem.

I understand but that’s what I was smoking and when I said to the doctor I smoked I just said yes to him and he put cannabis!! I wasn’t thinking at the time because I was not driving but now going through this dvla medical And reading on this forum I wish I showed him what I was smoking and said it’s cbd 😖 iv got plenty of the snapz fags here left so I’m going to show my doctor them next time I see him and hopefully he will address the problem.
I have been thinking of posting this for several days since the subject of CBD arose.
I'm doing so now due to Prices' post.

And they even admit there could be a problem themselves, look what they say in the FAQ section:

“ PLEASE NOTE that while all of our products meet UK & EU guidelines for legality, WE CANNOT guarantee that using our products will allow you to pass drug screening. We cannot be and are not responsible for any failed tests”
I have been thinking of posting this for several days since the subject of CBD arose.
People need to be very, very careful regarding CBD products, even the ones that I have seen that say they contain 0.3% thc.
I saw a short piece of one of those Traffic Cops style programmes and one driver was taken back to the station and given a blood test to test for cannabis (I assume he had failed roadside test).
He insisted the did not use it at all but used CBD oil.
He failed the blood test limit for drug driving and was done for this.
The nurse who conducted the test said that tests cannot differentiate between CBD and cannabis.
I must assume it would be the same with a lab test.
They are simply looking for thc and it's by products.
So if you use CBD often and even with a 0.3% level then you will still be using thc and this will accrue to the level were you can fail a roadside test and will fail a blood test and a urine test given that the DVLA medical levels are so low at 15ng (parts per BILLION) and the roadside level is only set at milligram levels as far as I remember which is much higher at parts per THOUSAND.
So don't believe that CBD use can't effect pass / fail levels - it does.
I saw a TV advert two weeks ago with Claudia Winkleman plugging it which I though was potentially misleading as people will use it over time then drive.
I've never seen a warning regarding this in any CBD product at all which I think is putting people at risk of revoking licence and whole medical process.
Anyway, I just thought I would point this out to all the CBD'ers.

People need to be very, very careful regarding CBD products, even the ones that I have seen that say they contain 0.3% thc.
I saw a short piece of one of those Traffic Cops style programmes and one driver was taken back to the station and given a blood test to test for cannabis (I assume he had failed roadside test).
He insisted the did not use it at all but used CBD oil.
He failed the blood test limit for drug driving and was done for this.
The nurse who conducted the test said that tests cannot differentiate between CBD and cannabis.
I must assume it would be the same with a lab test.
They are simply looking for thc and it's by products.
So if you use CBD often and even with a 0.3% level then you will still be using thc and this will accrue to the level were you can fail a roadside test and will fail a blood test and a urine test given that the DVLA medical levels are so low at 15ng (parts per BILLION) and the roadside level is only set at milligram levels as far as I remember which is much higher at parts per THOUSAND.
So don't believe that CBD use can't effect pass / fail levels - it does.
I saw a TV advert two weeks ago with Claudia Winkleman plugging it which I though was potentially misleading as people will use it over time then drive.
I've never seen a warning regarding this in any CBD product at all which I think is putting people at risk of revoking licence and whole medical process.
Anyway, I just thought I would point this out to all the CBD'ers.
Thanks for the advice price luckily I stopped smoking them in June this year so hopefully il be ok with the test if they test me. Plus iv been taking some 20ng urine tests for months and passed them every time because I did read the small print on the website that it could fail a urine test!! But it’s wrong I think if you can buy them in a shop

CBD weed "bud" has existed for years, I actually used to buy it before the whole CBD oil craze in the UK kicked off. I grew it for a few months as well, the legal disclaimer is just that, a legal disclaimer, like how you have to say with nuts, "although all care has been taken we cannot guarantee this is a nut free product."

I have never had someone I know who uses CBD bud fail a drug test. CBD weed is being sold in shops all over now, on sight it looks no different from it's THC counterpart but when smoked you know when there is no high. It's very popular in Ireland with high street dispensaries cropping up all over the place the last 2 years. CBD from a well known brand is lab tested, CBD from the lad down the street is a lottery.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off