So scared, please help

Convicted Driver Insurance

Lou2817

Last night I had been at my friends house, had two small guns early on, around 7pm. I stayed there and drove home this morning.
I was driving a van that I had recently purchased. I’m not used to driving it and misjudged the position, ended up reversing into a neighbours parked car. There was no damage to either vehicle. I parked opposite carefully and exited the van, where the neighbour was screaming that I was drunk and she was going to call the police.
I couldn’t be doing with an argument so came into the house and drank from a bottle of vodka and a little wine. I was so shaken from the altercation.
The next thing I knew the police were at the door, maybe 20 mins later. I hid in the house and they forced the door. I hadn’t eaten since the day before.
They said I was inebriated and took me to the station where I was brethalysed, reading 78, about one hour later. I said I hadn’t been drinking prior and they showed me cctv footage of the “accident “ where it was apparent I was struggling to park the van. I maintained that I hadn’t drank prior to driving.
My duty solicitor advised me to stick to my statement , and the police said they would do bacs calculations. I was released pending enquiries.
Two of my friends where I had been earlier have given statements corroborating my statement .
I am so scared. I have previously been convicted of a dui seven years ago. I will likely lose my job if I get banned. My solicitor said I need to stay calm and hopefully the police can’t get enough evidence to convict me. I feel suicidal about this, I can’t see a way out if convicted.
Thanks in advance.

Well basically my question is how likely is it that I will be charged and convicted of drink driving?
also the lesser potential charge is leaving the scene of an accident, even though there was no damage and I live two doors away.
I feel like I am finished if anything comes of this.
Forgot to add, the police took some bottles of alcohol from my home as evidence.

Sorry I just realised that my post said guns, I meant gins. My solicitor is not saying much really just to wait and continue to maintain that my alcohol consumption was after the accident.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off